Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: bad soup

Default bad soup

Don't know if my emet is trying to control me with worry or if something has gone bad...
    Today at work I ate the catering veg soup, I could swear there was a slight sour/strange taste but ate half a bowl anyway. This was 7 hours ago.

Now I'm freaking out, don't want fp!
    Advice?:/

~Those painful memories are what can help us make it to tomorrow, and become stronger. That goes for everyone - every human has that power within them. Walk tall. And, I, too will keep walking tall, ever onwards!~

Default Re: bad soup

I would be very surprised if it's off for a myriad of reasons. I have had this experience many times to no avail. Try to distract yourself to prevent a panic. Xx
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

Fp tends to hit pretty quickly. I think you would've been feeling pretty god awful by now if it was fp.

How are you feeling now dear?
    FP hits fairly quick if it is going to be bad. If it takes hours, you'd still know about it before hand. So I'd say you are fine
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare