Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: ChildLine

Default ChildLine

K so I have recently been doing 1-2-1 chats on childline and im ready to call..ish..There are some other things I would like to talk to them about too which are hard to explain over computer chat.
    I want to call badly but im really nervous
    I dont wanna do it at home incase my mum or sister hears
    I dont wanna take up their time
    I just..dont wanna.

Any of you called them before? If so, what was it like and did they help?

Thanks!:O
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears

Default Re: ChildLine

I've never called them before but I aw close to calling as I was bullied for a long long time and felt it was the only option but it ended up sorting it's self out, if you want you can go through what you're going to say with me ove chat if you think it will make you feel better about it and less nervous

Default Re: ChildLine

Quote Originally Posted by megselina View Post
    I've never called them before but I aw close to calling as I was bullied for a long long time and felt it was the only option but it ended up sorting it's self out, if you want you can go through what you're going to say with me ove chat if you think it will make you feel better about it and less nervous

I eneded up giving them a ring and hung up 3 times before saying hello from nevs LOL but yeah they helped alot and made me feel so much better about myself and just about my phobia....Im so glad I called!:O

I was also bullied for years and I wish i had thought of childline then..Glad your bullying got better!
    May your dreams be bigger than your fears