Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: girls only

so, i ddnt get my period this month.. i dont know why. i am 4 days late, and lately i have been getting it on the DAY im supposed to. do you think it could be from stress? ive been waking up at 7, which i hacvent done since high school 5 years ago. so my body is on a different schedule than normal, and my job is somewhat stressful. i dont know, i just get worried.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

That's probably it. I'm 10 days late, i've been getting it the day of, and I'm only fourteen, so i'm not sexually active. I've also been getting a lot more exercise than usual. Stress and other factors can affect that. i think your'e fine!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I definately think it is stress. I usually get mine on the same day every month....but if im really stressed out it comes a few days later. One time it came 10 days later! So I wouldnt worry too much about it
    *Mandi*

Mine just came today - 17 days late. If there is a chance you could be pregnant, you should take a test, but I now realize that ANYONE can be late. I have always been pretty much right on schedule, but this month was so strange. I never thought I could be this late without being pregnant, but apparently so! It could definitely be stress - plus when you worry about not getting it, sometimes you actually make it come late. I know that sounds weird, but when I finally stopped wondering why I was late, it came. And I know a lot of people that has happened too. Hang in there! Edited by: sillygirl

i think my problem is that i always worry about being late, but never am. and the one time i dont worry about being late, i am figures right. thanks girls...

First of all, if you're sexually active and there's any chance you could be pregnant, I'd get a test done.

If you aren't, then I'd definitely put it down to stress. It can also be delayed if you increase the amount of exercise you're doing or if you have recently lost weight.

Good luck! And I'm sure it will be ok

Weren't you late a couple of months ago?
    \"This too shall pass\"

Didnt you have a pregnancy scare a few months ago? Are you taking all the precautions you should? If you are, then its very possible it could be from stress. Let us know what happens ............ and remember

SAFE SEX ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha yes i did have a scare couple months ago. im not nervous about it this month. i mean, we've been better with safeness, still not 100% tho. which is stupid on my part. but i dont think im pregnant, i think its stress. even if there is like a 2% chance that im preggo, shouldi get a test if i dont get it tomorrow? i feel no signs of pms or anything. usually my boobs hurt before i get it, and they dont hurt, and i havent been in a bad mood - which i usually am in before i get my period. so i dunno what to think. we'll see.

Id give it a few more days, if you havent started by this weekend--take a test.

yea okay. thanks. i really dont think it has anything to do with that.

How is your weight? When mine went to low, I used to have problems skipping periods.
    \"Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans\"-John Lennon

yea, i got it today. and now i feel like CRAp at least i have it! thanks girls

That's good!

I alway panic when mine's late (unfortunately it is the most irregular period ever, I swear- once I didn't have it for 6 months!) and I worry if there is any way I could be pregnant, even though I'm not sexually active.

Hehe, bet at first you were mighty relieved when it came, but now you wish it never did, eh? Know the feeling

hahah yes! i am here lying on the couch with a pounding headache.. i hate this time of the month. guys just dont get it