Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help!

Default Help!

My two toddlers both have a sv and I'm so afraid I'm going to get it. It started 24 hrs and I feel fine but what are my chances of getting this?! I'm so scared that I can't sleep!

Default Re: Help!

If you just disaffect everything that's been touched by the stuff coming out of them, wash hands regularly (get them to wash their hands too of course) and naturally do your best to keep your hands away from your ears/eyes/nose (but don't freak out if you accidentally do this, if you have clean hands it's not that bad) you should have a very good chance of avoiding it.

I have four kiddos so it's hard to disinfect after the little ones, but I think I've done an ok job of it. I know I've done well with hand washing... I just hate the waiting game.

It sounds like you are pretty set so far! And yeah I can understand it can be frustrating waiting to see if anything's going to happen to yourself. Just try to stick out through the next couple of days! We're all here to see you through it.

Hey sweet, I've four too ( two girls aged nearly 5, nearly 9 and two boys aged nearly 13 and nearly 15). I never catch thir stuff (except colds or flu) and since my new super defence system comprised of immunity boosters and cleaning, we share no bugs. :-)
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch

I'm so scared! I just woke up and started to panic! I don't know if it's my head making me think I'm going to get sick or if I'm actually starting to but my heart is racing and I just took some emetrol to try to contro my stomach. I'm so scared!!!!!!!!!

How are you feeling now? Any better?

So far, so good! No one has vomited today, though both my two year old and myself had one episode of diarrhea. I'm still scared, but that'll probably last for two more days. I've been careful not to eat much and I've been sipping ginger ale.

Just remember, they are toddlers and will get the sv* worse than you
    You might just get d*, and that's it!

When I got noro over a year ago, I v*ed once, my younger brother did lots, Mum didn't v* at all and my Dad barely even got it.

Hope you all feel better soon dear!
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare