Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Need reassurance

So urm today in drama, I was working on a script with this boy. The boy wasnon the computer first, and I was sitting right behind him. Then next I took my turn on the computer, talking to my mates and touching everything that he'd touched. Little did I know that they boy hadn't been to school on Wednesday, due to being sick. Sick.. like serious. I freaked and ran from the school, but that's a different story. Point is that I was crying, and I rubbed my flipping nose didn't I. RUBBED MY FLIPPING NOSE. Now I'm home safe and I'm freaking out. It's been around 48 hours ish and I normally avoid people for two weeks after they've been ill. Will I get sick. Because somethings telling me I will. I'm freaking. Should I end all this pain now..

Default Re: Need reassurance

no please don't do anything stupid, talk to me on chat, you would have most definitely hve been I'll by now if you had anything and think of the chances of you catching something, also he might not have had a virus or a bug it might have been food poisoning or anything could have made him be sick and he's probably prone to it so do not worry x

Default Re: Need reassurance

You'll be fine dear. It was 48hrs ago, and if you feel fine now you'll be fine!
    Remember, he might not have had anything contagious. He might have been sick with something else.

How are you feeling now?
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare