Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I'm worried

Default I'm worried

I'm supposed to be staying at my aunties this weekend, only for Saturday night but I'm so worried that I'll have a panic attack because my mum and dad are on holiday and wrong be able to come get me I'm just terrified that I'll be I'll while I'm there

Default Re: I'm worried

Panic attack, why may I ask? Have they been ill in the past week? If they haven't, and you've shown no signs of any illness, you should be ok

I'm prone to them like sometimes I just wake up in the middle of the night with then terrified that I'll be I'll and I'm scared it will happen then but no no illness so I guess I should be ok x

Yeah. I be like that the odd time. Be positive my dear. You will be fine x

You'll be fine dear
    I don't like being away from my family just in case either. But the only way to beat the fear is by doing.

Just try have fun, and remember, your parents are only a phone call away, and we are all here for you!
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare

thank you so much, I feel much better now I know that you're all here for me!

No problem dear! Remember, if you need to talk, just message me. I'll try my best to get back quickly.
    But I don't think you'll need to, as you'll be fine

I was so scared about going on a 10hr drive the other week. Well, 20hrs. 10hrs one way, stayed there a day for a funeral and then drove. Was so convinced I would get sick over there, so far from home. But I was fine! And you will be too
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare

you were right I was fine I woke up in the night a little scared but I was ok thank you sweetie and I'm sorry for your loss x