Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default And here I thought I was getting better...

The last week or so has been very stressful, as some of you know, there was a mass shooting in my small little home town. THEN on top of all that, my girlfriends brother got sick saturday, then my girlfriend got sick tuesday. We're supposed to go out of town the 4th for my birthday, and now I'm freaking out about it. I have seen her a few times since she got sick, I washed my hands and changed clothes and didn't kiss her till tonight, and after I did I used Wet Ones on my lips (Poor girlfriend must think I'm crazy lol) I just don't really know what to do. It'll have been a week since she got sick the day we leave. Do you think it's okay?? I really wanna go, I'm just nervous. I thought I was getting so much better, I've been going out and doing things, going to parties and everything. Then all of this happens... I'm a mess

Default Re: And here I thought I was getting better...

I definitely think you should go. You wont catch it. You'll have a great time.