Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I just got back from lunch and she told me she is going home because she just v*d twice. She said she also v*d before she came to work. She is training for a body building competition, and she has to eat really weird. Right now she pretty much eats nothing but fish. She cooked some fish last night and brought it again for lunch today. She was eating it cold because she eats it at her desk and the smell of it really gets to the rest of us, so if she eats it cold it doesn't smell. I have been with her all morning, talking and stuff. Then after she told me she had been sick, she came over to give me something and was leaning over me, telling me what she needed me to do. It is probably jsut the fish, she wondered if she didn't cook it enough, or maybe her body is just rejecting it, but I am still worried. What if it is a sv? I have felt horrible all morning because of my period and my IBS. I am so scared I am going to get a sv now too. Do you think it will be okay? I am freaking out now.

i think youll be okat. if she is eating weird, and eating cold fish (yuck) then that is i would say 90 % the reason. there is always a chance of a sv* but i highly doubt it
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

I am really freaking out still. And because I am stressing, my IBS is kicking back up. I feel like I need to go to the bathroom, but I am afraid to because I don't know what stall she was v* in.

I wouldn't worry. She probably v*d because she has been eating so much of that, that it's not sitting well in her stomach.It's probably grossing her out so much that it made her sick. You will be fine!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I just can't shake the worry. I have horrible cramps, the weather here is horrible (it's only like 50 degrees!) and I just feel terrible. I am so scared I am going to get it. I just can't stop worrying!

Is there anything you can do to take your mind off of it? I know it's easier said than done, and if I was in your situation, I would be worrying to, but try to think of happy thoughts! Go shopping, call a friend. Seriously, it's probably the way the food was sitting in her stomach, not an sv.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I was just telling my mom about what happened and I remembered that when I came back from lunch, my boss was wiping her mouth with a kleenex. She must have just v*d then she handed me those papers to send out. That means she probably had v* on her hands! I am so scared now that I am going to get it!

Like I said before, she v*d at home before she came to work, she ate breakfast (which for her is hard boiled egg whites mixed with tuna fish - yuck!) but then when she ate lunch it all came back - twice. So doe sit sound like a sv? She seemed fine earlier, never complained to me or anything. If she kept her breakfast down, do you think it was just the fish? SHe said she cooked it last night so I am assuming that's what she had for dinner too.

Please help me! I am really freaking out since I was in contact with "IT"! I can't remember if I touched my face or anything or not! Please help! SHe was also going through my desk looking for something. So who knows what she spread all over my stuff!

Sillygirl,

I know it's hard, but worrying now will not help anything. Try really hard not to think about it. Everytime your mind begins the "What if's" just stop it immediately. Stop and sing a song or tell yourself postive things or watch t.v. or walk around the block. Whatever you have to do to get rid of the negative thoughts. Try not to stress out about it. Remember how many times people on the board have been exposed and have never even had a trace of symptoms. You will be fine. Plus, this woman is wacko and eating crazy food to look like a man! She's probably just sick from her cold ass fish (she's probably also taking lots of supplements to build muscle and cut fat.. I'm sure that's not so easy on the digestive system, you know?)
    \"This too shall pass\"

Quote Originally Posted by shiva
    Plus, this woman is wacko and eating crazy food to look like a man! She's probably just sick from her cold ass fish

You are so funny!

She actually looks really good. SHe lost 60 pounds and doesn't look at all like those women you see on tv because she is natural (no steroids).

I hope it was just from the fish. She said she told her trainer she can't eat anymore fish. He has to find her something else to eat. So I guess she thought it was the fish, but I am still so scared. I feel so awful right now anyway. I don't think I could handle a sv on top of it all.

Does that seem strange for a sv? I am guessing she went at least 4 or 5 hours between v* episodes, ate in between those times and kept it down. When I asked her what she ate for lunch, she said she "tried" to eat her fish, but it came back. If there was something wrong with her fish, why would she have kept it down all night until this morning when she ate it yesterday, but not be able to keep it down for 5 minutes today?

I cannot think rationally at all tonight. Unusally I can try and talk myself out of this stuff . . .