Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Has anybody tried the Recovery System?

I'm so tempted to get it, but I just wanted to hear what others have to say.
    I'm over letting this phobia ruin my life. But I want to just make sure my money will be spent as wisely as possible

So yeah, just wondering if anyone else has bought 'The Emetophobia Recovery System'?
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare

Default Re: Has anybody tried the Recovery System?

I did it about 2 years ago, and it actually really helped. It had a lot of good tips and things to do to help push through the anxiety. It's not really something you can just read and feel better, you have to do the activities and do them often at first. I thought it was worth it, my anxiety is way down from what it was. Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.