Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default same place as me.

Hey everyone. I am looking to reach out to some people who might be in the same position as me. Or in the same area of the spectrum of this fear.
    I've recently gotten back into therapy and am starting to get back on meds. (have not been yet, have appointment tomorrow)
    I don't have any kids or have a job, I am married. I am 24.
    But basically anything from anxiety to depression, suicidal thoughts, and now they're saying "bipolar depression."
    Looking for tips, encouragement, success stories. I can give you my FB link if you'd like!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Default Re: same place as me.

I'm definitely in the same boat as you, especially with the anxiety/depression stuff. I'm always here if you want to chat about it!

https://www.facebook.com/abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxx

my Facebook link if you want to ad me, I'm on there more!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I added you. c:

I shall add you dear, if I may? (if so it'll be from someone named Shannen Andrews)

I am sort of in the same situation as you. I have generalized anxiety disorder, phobias, depression (which is usually only there when I feel sick for long periods of time) and the only time I have had suicidal thoughts was when I started taking Yasmin (doctor thought it may help my moods, as I have hormonal imbalances) and it made me feel so sick and my moods went down.
    I am going to try see a naturopath to see if there are some things I can do to help with my hormones. But if that doesn't work I'll be going to the doctors to get on medicine (hopefully one that works haha!)

I am only 16, however I had to leave my job because I just couldn't handle all that contact with people. I got noro from a customer (worked in a fish and chip shop) and never truly enjoyed work again.
    Please visit my progress blog:

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare

Oh! And if anyone wants to add me, https://www.facebook.com/shannen.andrews.1
    Just let me know that you are from here, so I can remember xD
    Please visit my progress blog:

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare

I added you! Thanks!

- michelle

Check out my daily blog

Hi, been dealing with anxiety and depression for most of my life. I'm a lot older, but I thought I would let you know- things aren't always awful. When I am on the right meds, things are ok. Sometimes they're great. Hang in there.