Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Nausea... Help!!!

Now my mum was sick 6 days ago and I have sanitized everything with peroxide. I have made no contact with the bathroom which my mum was ill, except to' spray bleach on the seat. Now I am worried sick that I caught it from my dogs' fur... Now, I am feeling some nausea, but I haven't taken my Zoloft in 6 days, so it may be withdrawal, but I am just overly worried. I just drank some water... I notice things like this, and panic attacks were a lot more common when I was not yet taking zoloft... now I'm just worries. I do get an occasional sense of emptyness in my stomach...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Nausea... Help!!!

I just had a bout of d*... please help!

You cannot just take zoloft when you want to. Not eating will not help.

Kick emets a....

Why haven't you taking your Zoloft?? You can't just stop taking it like that! Your body is having withdrawals you need to take it ASAP. That's why your feeling sick, not from your dogs fur.

How are you feeling now mate?
    I'd say it's withdrawals. Your body is craving it (yes, the d* is probably from withdrawals and stress)

You would have gotten the bug before now. So it's just stress!
    Please visit my progress blog:

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare