So I have a vacation for Spring Break planned for tomorrow and my phobia has been riddling me with sleeplessness and nausea. The nausea has made me unable to eat anything since putting anything in my mouth makes me feel so much worse. I am trying to sip Powerade since the anxiety has also caused, you know, d*. I am not sure what to do and the constant nausea is like a vicious cycle. I am forcing myself to go on the trip because I can't give up going to see my loved one and her family but does anyone have any advice on things I should attempt to eat or things I can do to help calm me down. I am new to this site and to getting support with my phobia. I would love to get any advice. I feel like I really need help with this, I want it gone. This had happened to me before and I was unable to eat for almost a month except for small things here and there. It took awhile for me to recover and I ended up losing a lot of weight. I don't want this to happen again and would love to try to avoid it if at all possible. Please feel free to shoot any advice my way. Thank you!