Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i know i already posted about this not too long ago. well, i started going to the gym the other day. i went the day before yesterday and yesterday. i am not going today because i have a POUNDING headache. but now i just feel useless and fat, like im just sitting around eating and not doing anything. I FEEL SO GROSS and i really just hate myself right now. i dont want to be in my skin. i really wish i was someone else right now.
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.

I feel like that all the time. But it gets easier. hang in there girl
    JAMIE DAWN

thanks. its hard though. i really cant stand to even look in the mirror

when I feel like that, I usually just indulge! Have a hot bubble bath,
    go get a starbucks and sit at the park and look at the stars. do
    something that makes u feel good!! you are an artist, paint your
    feelings! I have so many paintings I did when I was at my lowest lows,
    and I treasure them. Just take your mind off it somehow. replace the
    bad with something good..works like a charm.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    JAMIE DAWN

Bex I wish I had that problem! I HATE being Skinny!! Ima little bit too skinny...and all my life all I wanted to do was gain some weight I think I have high metabolism or something. I just cant seem to put on any pounds And I feel gross. I hate how I look.
    *Mandi*

mandi - lets switch. haha just kidding. i used to be skinny and i used to say i wish i weighed more, because i was always cold - no insulation - but now i wish i didnt wish that . lol

jamie - i wish i could, but i have a sinus infection and im glued to the couch. plus gotta get up at 7, go to work until 4, go to a dentist apt, go to class, come home watch ER and go to bed. lol. i have off friday, maybe ill go to the gym and buy soem new clothes or something

thanks girls - you are the best

Hey Bex (hope you don't mind the nickname lol)

Is that you in the avatar pic? If so, I think you look very pretty. Its easy to get down on ourselves, I think we are all our own worst critic. Your doing a lot better than me, I can say that, I don't even go to a gym! You sound like you're doing fine, just dont push yourself so much let your body get used to having a workout sometimes. I noticed your post about having the d*, and I would get that a day or so after I would start to work out again. You sound like you have a very busy full life, and you from your posts sound like a wonderful intelligent person.

I know exactly how you feel bexcelica. I absolutely hate myself right now. Well, my weight anyway. I am about 20 lbs away from where I want to be. I feel like a beached whale. I had to drop over $600 on work clothes, so I didn't look like a freakin' sausage. I used to be a size 4, now I'm a 10. It's sickening to look at myself naked. Yuck! I just joined a gym again too. It takes a while, but you will start to really enjoy working out. At least you feel like you are doing something about the weight, ya know?

galadrel - i dont mind the nickname at all, everyone calls me bex thanks so much for you complimetns - it really means a lot. although it wont change my mind about how i look, i really appreciate it youre a doll!

agueera - i am the same way! i wish i was 20 lbs lighter. i just started a new job as well, and every morning i HATE getting dressed because i feel as though everything is tight and no matter what i put on, i have fat hanging out everywhere. i am going to (hopefully) go shopping for some new clothes for work since i just got hired full time (yay!) so i dont feel so fat and discusting. if its a size bigger, it wont be so tight and flabby and yuck. haha