Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: Steer Clear of Lady Gaga Footage

I saw this article out that show. Her name is MIllie Brown and she drinks what the report said was 'colored milk' She drinks the 'milk' and vomits right away on to a canvas to make the painting. I looked it up and saw pics of the painting and they just look like splattered paint. It seems pretty stupid to me. The pics I saw were not bad. It doesnt bother me cuz just like Collie said it isnt real vomit. It has been in her body for about 30 seconds. I just doesnt make any sense to me. The paintings would look the same if she just dumped the 'paint' on the canvas or spit it out. I think it is silly and stupid. As for the GAGA show. She drank the stuff and from the pic I saw (I did not see a video) drank the stuff and threw it up right way down the front of GAGA's dress. Pretty gross. Publicity stunt I guess. But it worked cuz we are all talking about it and looking it up on the internet.....

Default Re: Steer Clear of Lady Gaga Footage

Quote Originally Posted by kellybeth View Post
    I saw this article out that show. Her name is MIllie Brown and she drinks what the report said was 'colored milk' She drinks the 'milk' and vomits right away on to a canvas to make the painting. I looked it up and saw pics of the painting and they just look like splattered paint. It seems pretty stupid to me. The pics I saw were not bad. It doesnt bother me cuz just like Collie said it isnt real vomit. It has been in her body for about 30 seconds. I just doesnt make any sense to me. The paintings would look the same if she just dumped the 'paint' on the canvas or spit it out. I think it is silly and stupid. As for the GAGA show. She drank the stuff and from the pic I saw (I did not see a video) drank the stuff and threw it up right way down the front of GAGA's dress. Pretty gross. Publicity stunt I guess. But it worked cuz we are all talking about it and looking it up on the internet.....
    I had wondered the same thing. Just pour colored milk onto the canvas! Maybe she somehow enjoys v'ing.