Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Steer Clear of Lady Gaga Footage

She performed in Austin, TX last night at the SXSW (South by South West) event and her show is extremely graphic and includes lots of v.......

Default Re: Steer Clear of Lady Gaga Footage

Its this lady named Mollie I think and she's a painter but she uses v* to paint.... she'll drink this dye stuff and v everywhere. I don't understand WHY. Its not good for her body and its freakin NASTY!
    Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through
    Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you
    Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you
    --- Rachel Platten "Stand By You" ♥

I'm a huge huge huge Lady Gaga fan, i think she is absolutely fabulous but obviously I am so glad I wasn't at this performance! haha. I've heard of that artist before and I know Gaga is a huge fan of hers... I don't really get it, but whatever, art is art, art is weird. For some reason the pictures didn't bother me toooo much because the "vomit" was so fake looking and didn't look like, you know, undigested food. I'm certainly not gonna watch the video though! And I hope she doesn't bring this artist to her LA show that I'm going to in July

That's just disgusting no matter if your emet or not. What the heck is wrong with some people ugh.

I can definitely appreciate art however, NOT someone v all over someone else. I assume the people at the show were not made aware beforehand, but who knows? I did watch the footage which wasn't too triggering to me personally, but I thought it might be for some. Collie, I'm not sure she does it at her regular shows, so you might be in the clear however, if you see that lady standing off to the side downing neon juice, steer clear!

I don't know if this is weird or not, but I kinda wanna watch the footage just for fun. LOL But watching people v* on screen doesn't phase me at all. Also, I've read about that artist who sells canvases of v*... that is bizarre.

Is Gaga a Phile?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

I saw this article out that show. Her name is MIllie Brown and she drinks what the report said was 'colored milk' She drinks the 'milk' and vomits right away on to a canvas to make the painting. I looked it up and saw pics of the painting and they just look like splattered paint. It seems pretty stupid to me. The pics I saw were not bad. It doesnt bother me cuz just like Collie said it isnt real vomit. It has been in her body for about 30 seconds. I just doesnt make any sense to me. The paintings would look the same if she just dumped the 'paint' on the canvas or spit it out. I think it is silly and stupid. As for the GAGA show. She drank the stuff and from the pic I saw (I did not see a video) drank the stuff and threw it up right way down the front of GAGA's dress. Pretty gross. Publicity stunt I guess. But it worked cuz we are all talking about it and looking it up on the internet.....

GaGa spoke before about being bulimic.....

Quote Originally Posted by Goingmonkeys View Post
    I don't know if this is weird or not, but I kinda wanna watch the footage just for fun. LOL But watching people v* on screen doesn't phase me at all. Also, I've read about that artist who sells canvases of v*... that is bizarre.
    If watching people v onscreen doesn't bother you, then this won't either. I can also watch people onscreen and not be bothered by it and to me, it was mild.I really found it to be odd. LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by kellybeth View Post
    I saw this article out that show. Her name is MIllie Brown and she drinks what the report said was 'colored milk' She drinks the 'milk' and vomits right away on to a canvas to make the painting. I looked it up and saw pics of the painting and they just look like splattered paint. It seems pretty stupid to me. The pics I saw were not bad. It doesnt bother me cuz just like Collie said it isnt real vomit. It has been in her body for about 30 seconds. I just doesnt make any sense to me. The paintings would look the same if she just dumped the 'paint' on the canvas or spit it out. I think it is silly and stupid. As for the GAGA show. She drank the stuff and from the pic I saw (I did not see a video) drank the stuff and threw it up right way down the front of GAGA's dress. Pretty gross. Publicity stunt I guess. But it worked cuz we are all talking about it and looking it up on the internet.....
    I had wondered the same thing. Just pour colored milk onto the canvas! Maybe she somehow enjoys v'ing.

Maybe I'm being an art snob, but.. "performance art" like this isn't real art in my opinion. : / It's not really creative, doesn't require talent. I mean, really, v* "paint" on a canvas is called art now? What happened to the time when beautiful things were called art? When actual talent was praised?

I heard about it and the description was enough for me. ewww. it's called v art. but why??? lord it's gross.

I had to see that..... Holy crappoly that is some weird shit!!!!' And it's not pretty I could do that without making myself vomit!!!!! And who wants to hang regurgitated milk on their walls?!!! Really this world gets stranger and stranger EMET or not that is just weird!!!!!

Hmm...being also emetophile I had heard of Millie Brown before and I won't lie at the risk of being hated by everyone here that I found her intriguing to say the least.

Ok, ok, I know its gross and weird and not the most conventional form of art but I wouldn't dismiss it as NOT art just yet. Everyone here had a very real viceral reaction to it (no pun intended) and isn't that at its core what art is? maybe its not pretty but maybe that was the point. Idk just thought I'd bring a different perspective to the mix

Yuck. That's just gross. I have been exposed to a lot of art being married to an artist. I really don't care for body fluid art whether it is v or poo or urine or snot.

Honestly, the footage isn't that bad. She's not properly v*ing cause there's no real v*, it's just dye. The worst part about it is just that you know she's v*ing, but the footage itself isn't that high on the severity scale IMO.

It's really not that bad and Millie Brown (who is an artist) makes V* look slightly less scary I thought!

Apparently she drinks coloured soy milk. Yeah it was slightly weird but the song ('Swine') was about rape and bulimia.

obviously dont' watch this particular video if you don't like seeing people v*

Ok guys I just watched the performance in its entirety on YouTube. If I didn't know better I would have thought I was watching a Marilyn Manson show not Lady Gaga!

Holy crap, it was dirty and gritty and at the end Gaga and Millie end up stratleing each other on a mechanical bull while Millie continues to v* all over her. Omg...what did I just witness. My emetophilia side of my brain is exploding right now, lol!