Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Angry Moderator Approval?

I would love to know at what point you can comment in a thread as a registered user with more than two or three sentences and NOT need moderator approval. If you have registered and given all of your information what is the review about/for? Also, where do you write to a moderator? I've sent three emails via the "contact us" at the bottom of the page and heard nothing back and my comments have not been posted. So when is the probation period over? I would love to know so that I will not continue to try to respond and then have the review message come up.
    Kimberly Michelle~
    "You cannot find peace by avoiding life." ~ Virginia Woolf

Default Re: Moderator Approval?

Awesome. THIS post shows up. Makes no sense at all.
    Kimberly Michelle~

Maybe you can play text games until your post count is high enough. Go to the text games directory from the main page.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'll try it. Thank you!
    Kimberly Michelle~

Also, a lot of the moderators aren't really active anymore, so it can take a while for anything to be seen.
    Come visit my history blog:

Try sending a pm to Sage or IESAdmin if it does not go away. I think it may be a system glitch.

Kick emets a....