Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default bacterial infection?

So my husband has what he says is a bacterial infection. He will go to the doctor tomorrow. But he has a cough, and a sore throat.. and this afternoon he took his temp and its 99.5. We've been working hard outside all day and are very tired so it could be high from that, so well monitor it.
    He gets one like every year in the spring. I am just so nervous because of his low grade fever, and i'm so afraid some how I'll get it and need antibiotics, and all in all worried I'll get sick.
    I just need to vent, he says he feels completely fine.... I'm just so nervous.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Default Re: bacterial infection?

sounds like a basic cold or mild virus. Not much you can do. I have a terrible cold/viral thing currently...just give him tylenol and fluids. If it is viral, it has to run its course. Prob not going to cause v. it sounds upper respiratory.

His temp ended up going up to 100. Giving him tylenol now and some gatorade.. tomorrow hell get some antibiotics but Im scared Ill catch it or something, I had never before, but Im extra nervous for some reason.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

I am sure you had colds and stuff over your life. it stinks, I know. I am sick as a dog now. damn kid is like a petri dish But honestly, even if you get it, you are prepared and will do your best to minimize symptoms. Hugs.