Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Anxiety overwhelming me (please help)

Okay so , I've been feeling shake and N all night. I've realized it could be a number of reasons why I'm feeling this way. It could be my allergies , t
    he soup I ate today,and a possible period cycle about to start ( I havent had one for 5 months, I am irregular) I get nauseous right before I start. It can be so many things and I'm not feeling too bad but every now and then I get shaken and my heart races and I start to get warm and weak

Default Re: Anxiety overwhelming me (please help)

I'm continuing here , i.just want to.know if anyone knew some cures or if anyone has felt the same way , and I would just love some reassurance. C: thank you*

How are you feeling now? I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and feel hot and N for no apparent reason, and sometimes it gives me a panic attack. I attribute it to hormones. Sort of like a "hot flash" even though I'm not in menopause. As far as the fast heart rate is concerned, I'm sure that is due to adrenaline from anxiety and not a major cause for concern. I hope you're feeling OK now.

I get really n and got and gross for a good two days before my pd. since you are five months late and irregular your hormones are probably a mess! why are you so late? is this normal? I don't think it's anything except women's curse hugs.