Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

<DIV>I'm having another panic attack. This makes three this week and let me say this one is the worst indeed. It is 5:00AM in the morning and I haven't been able to fall asleep. I layed down to bed at 2:00AM and just cannot sleep. I feel uncomfortable trying. I get a dizzy feeling, a floating feeling, and intense fear that I"m losing control or that my body is failing me. I feel like my body is totally weightless. I couldnt even feel the weight of myself on my bed or the weight of my arms on my chest. I would feel my arms and legs, and my stomach and discover that it was hard to actually FEEL my body. My legs and arms feel weak. My chest feels uncomfortable--weak actually and it feels harder to breathe. </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>I just want to sleep.</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>I started Luvox today. I've taken it in the past, butIs this a side effect? Am I having a bout of insomnia, another side effect of Luvox? Is this just a panic attack?</DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>I'm starting to feel nauseous now. And even sitting in this chair at this very moment I feel completely weightless. My legs feel so weak and just like they're not even there This is bad. </DIV>
    <DIV></DIV>
    <DIV>I can't handle this feeling any longer. I hope there isnt something physically wrong with me. I just want to cry but when I try my thraot feels like its going to close up. I cant allow my eyes to close because it makes the symptoms worse. Ugh </DIV>
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

OMG I'm so sorry! How are you feeling today? Those are the worst! I had an experience like that at the Olive Garden about 2 weeks ago. The only thing was at the time I didn't realize what was happening, and I can totally identify with your fear and panic. Let us know how you're doing.