Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I think I had a panic attack last night. I posted about it on here.

Well, this morning I still feel very bad. I still feel kind of anxious but I've also lost my appetite. My mom brought me food home and I couldnt eat it and I'm one of those people that never turn down food.

I have an urge to go number two but I'm afraid it'll be D or something so I'm not going. I feel a little N, tired, weak and just off. I was supposed to go the mall today but it looks like those plans are shot.

I think I'm catching something and I'm PETRIFIED.

It could be stress maybe. I'm starting a job on Monday and I'm abolsutely terrified about feeling sick there in ANY way. I honestly don't think I can work. My counselor said I couldn't, and my mom sees that Im kind of stressed ever since the women called and told me when to start. I was thinking about that a lot last night while trying to fall asleep. My mind was just racing and then I think the panic attack (if thats what it was) set in. I finally fell asleep at 5:30AM.

Ugh. I hope I'm not getting sick. My period is due also on Monday so maybe this is part of it.I sure hope. Or maybe its the medication, Luvox, I started. I'fe taken it before but its never done this.

I think I'm starting to get my appetite back as I analyse what this could be ailing me: probably period and stress. Now I want my hamburger and fries but its in my mom's stomach now. Grr.
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

you poor thing!! I'm sure it's just stress about starting the new job.
    I just started a new job a few months ago and worked my first few days
    on little or no sleep at all. I was so scared that I would get sick and
    have to call in sick on my first day that I could not sleep..it is my
    dream job, and I was so scared I would screw it up!! so I know how u
    feel. Just try to relax (such a cliche thing to say!)

I have noticed that most of us on here feel weak and tired and sick most of the time! I wonder why that is!

JAMIE DAWN

You said your period is due - I'd say that could definitely be whats causing it all! I usually feel terribly anxious for days beforehand, and just generally yucky (lose my appetite too - and I'm like you, I *never* turn down food!), so don't worry, you're not alone! (thats all a bit personal, sorry, hope you don't mind).

The symptoms sound more like anxiety than an SV or virus or anything. No doubt you're worrying about your job, too, so that could well be contributing to it. I'd go and eat something, if I were you - maybe something healthy would make you feel better, like fresh fruit or something, if you can! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]If you're still worried, don't hesitate to come back and rant about it, we're always here, ready to listen!

*hugs*

~julie