Might well be it normally my panic post are manic but I dunno this has sort of crept up on me. So it started off this noting with a sore lower pain this went by mid morning lasted maybe 30mins from waking. But then I've had this sort of 'urgency' all day it's this gaggy sort of feeling. I tried not focus on it and pushed forward with my day having some little bits at lunch. Now I must explain I've been panicking all weekend on and off so eating has been up and down I haven't eaten a lot so my bm have been inconsistent.
But then today gradual and gradual I've had this 'tightness across my belly' feeling
bloated
lack of bm ( although I had one just before and it was normal)
struggling to pass gas but feeling like I need to
slight restlessness
still can suck on mint but food slightly turns me off

ive got no fever no tummy pains no d* or anything just the above symptoms. I guess it could be anxiety I've just Woken up despite going to bed over 2 hours ago and I have these feelings and starting to panic I've tried to calm down but it's not working I've had domperidone and ginger tea to no avail ( am I constipated? Is this reflux? Or ibs or will I actually v* because this is a bug due to the lack of gas?