Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

.....Well, I guess its gross, anyhow where my house is, its on the corner lot. In other words the road intersects right there. Directly in front of my house across the road is a graveled in area where the county cleard out to park their heavy equipment when the widened the road few years back. Ok, a couple months ago me and the wife pulled up in the driveway right after eating at Mc Dee's. Then this Ford Explorer turns up the road, and abruptly pulls in the parking area. At first I thought the couple was in an argument over something, but then the drivers door swings open and the guy hangs his head out and....you know. All I could do is stand there and stare. I was like "Omg, look away, get in the house" I felt a lump in my throat. For days I didnt go near there. Our mail box is like right up from where he was. I finally got my mind off that though. then last week I was approaching the intersection to turn up to go in my upper driveway, when this Subaru was getting ready to do the same. She had the right-of-way, but panic-ly (you could tell by her movements), she motioned me to turn infront of her. After I pulled in the driveway I got out and noticed she was stopped in the middle of the road, the pass. side door was open, and it looked like someone was pouring out a big cup of...whatever, but they wasnt. Instead.....well, you know what they was doing. I was thinking to myself "My gawd, what is with this intersection? Its not called barfers lane is it??"" I didnt freak out too bad, but wouldnt walk anywhere near there. To beat it all, it was near where I empty out my grass catcher bag. Yuck!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! That's sooooo disgusting! EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! I can't stop saying it!

ok i dunno y but i dont find that 2 gross...i kinda feel 4 those ppl...i used to be real travel sick and often make my dad stop in the car bcuz i feel poorly...heres a nice story...once i was ill from travel sickness outside these ladieshelp and she ran out, took me in her house and gave me sum water [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]how sweet is that?

Ewww.
    I know that it's almost impossible to hold the v**** when you are sick, but v****ing in a public place is just cruel. Maybe we should have laws that would make some kind of surgeries to prevent people from throwing up compulsory.

By the way, I'm new in this forum and just wanted to apologise for my crappy english. Sorry

Welcome Viilto!

Quote Originally Posted by viilto
    Ewww.
    I know that it's almost impossible to hold the v**** when you are sick, but v****ing in a public place is just cruel. Maybe we should have laws that would make some kind of surgeries to prevent people from throwing up compulsory.

By the way, I'm new in this forum and just wanted to apologise for my crappy english. Sorry

hiya welcome...just to say i totally dont agree...how can ppl not v* in public? it is a natural process...and 4 sum ppl v*ing is part of every day life....i read this one story about a girl who had this disorder that made her V* all the time...ru sayin she shudnt b allowed out? as a kid i wud v* in public all the time thru no fault of my own....

there are so many phobias around that if every1 had there way there wud b laws 2 say no v*ing in public, no spiders r allowed 2 live, kill all cats, ban baked beans...infact nothing wud exist!!!!

Hello, ummm why would we want to ban baked beans? Im not upset at these people for doing that, ya kindda have to put the shoe on the other foot, what if it was me? Id look for the first place to pull over at too. About 6-7 years ago, I was going down the 4-lane and passed this guy in a little blue car pulled off on the sholder and he was spewing. I guess when it comes up, there aint no holding back.
    Now where\'s that crazy sheep at? Here sheeeepy sheeepy!

I think we all have our memories of seeing that sort of thing happen, and it plays over and over again in my mind now as I'm reading.... yuck.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Ewww, I guess they can't help it but it is G-R-O-S-S!!! I carry bags in my car, just in case...
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

lol the baked beans thing was on in the uk a week ago, this guy was scared of em...i mean really scared...i was trying 2 show that sayin that v*ing in pbulic shud b banned is just like that guy saying baked beans shud b banned in a way

Ahhh, ok, I thought the baked beans banning was because of too much exhaust emissions or maybe made too much noise
    Now where\'s that crazy sheep at? Here sheeeepy sheeepy!

I know that v*ing is a natural process, but it's still just terrible. I remember when I told my father about my phobia, he said that "that is same as you were afraid of taking a s***"
    It's "funny" how those memories about people v*ing in public last for years. I still remember when about 13 years ago I was in Helsinki (capital of Finland) and some old guy was v*ing in the street. And I don't really remember anything else that happened on that trip, after all I was just 5 years old or something.
    I can't help it, but sometimes I'm just really angry at those people who for example get on a bus and go out when they are not well. But like missgoddess said, there are lots of phobias, and everybody has to live with theirs.

Oh, and if it disturbes you, please feel free to correct my grammatic mistakes, that's the only way I'll learn

yor grammar is better than mine is lol...the thing about sum1 being ill on a bus, sometimes u HAVE to go out even wen u r ill, for example that girl who has a disorder and is always v*ing if she followed this rule she'd never go out...this applies to ppl who r travel sick...