Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Scared.

Default Scared.

Haven't posted here in a while but I'm here for advice

the SV has been doing it's rounds at my work (I work in a library so it's enclosed and I use the same stuff as everyone else) and so far haven't been panicking about it.
    but for the past few hours I've felt N* and my stomach is making lots of noises! I wish I could tell if this is real or just anxiety?! I haven't had a SV since I was very young so in a way it wouldn't surprise me if I caught this keep my hands clean while I'm there but I remember at the weekend I used my phone then ate without thinking! Since I take my phone to work too...

Really fed up of the phobia!

~Those painful memories are what can help us make it to tomorrow, and become stronger. That goes for everyone - every human has that power within them. Walk tall. And, I, too will keep walking tall, ever onwards!~

Default Re: Scared.

Are you still feeling off? Try to at least take sips of water and do something that can relax you. Unless some one was sick on the tables and such you had your phone on I think you should be fine.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.