Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Freaking out with sick parent

Hi everyone,
    my father is suffering dizziness and v* and I'm really scared that it might be a bug but my mom says it might be his vertigo again I have Crohn's so it's even more scary for me to think about getting sick does anyone thing I have something to worry about?

Default Re: Freaking out with sick parent

My friends mom has vertigo and when she gets really dizzy she v's too. It is like motion sickness. Poor guy

It doesn't seem to be motion sickness he started getting dizzy last night after they went to bed and it now it's happening again he started v* a couple hours ago he had vertigo a couple weeks ago and the same thing happened I freaked out last time to because I've heard the Virus are really bad right now

It really could be his vertigo. My grandmother's friend's son was diagnosed with vertigo when he got falling down dizzy and v* uncontrollably. And it came on while he was asleep. Hoping for the best!

We are pretty sure that's what it is thank you everyone for you responses he's feeling better now just suffering from stomach pain now from the v* it stopped a couple hours again and he has eaten and kept it down