Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey gang!!

Okay ladies this is a question I have.....WARNING CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL!!!!!!!!!

Okay,

Now I have an oral sex question for the ladies if you wish to answer. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Uhmm, I mean I would not do this till marriage, but I am curious to know, when like a guy is in your mouth and orgasms, is it like gag-inducing or anything like that? I mean does it happen fast or do you find that it doesnt bother your emet? I dont mean to sound vulgar, but as you know this could be a concern for emets.Does it uhmmm "come out" too fast or does it not bother your emet??

Quote Originally Posted by Galadriel

Hey gang!!

Okay ladies this is a question I have.....WARNING CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL!!!!!!!!!

sex sex sex........... is that ALL women think about [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Edited by: -celeborn-

I know before to stop and just use my hand. I don't want that in my mouth as an emet.

Hey Pippi!

Thanks for your reply! I've got it worked out so it wouldnt affect my emet.

[QUOTE=-celeborn-]

sex sex sex........... is that ALL women think about [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Men......is that all they think about??? [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

[QUOTE=Galadriel]
    Quote Originally Posted by -celeborn-

sex sex sex........... is that ALL women think about </font>[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Men......is that all they think about??? [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]</font>

Mebe</font>

Galadriel,

Glad you got it worked out. For anyone else that wants to know, if you have a strong gag reflex, you might have problems. I don't, so it has never bothered me.

That is wonderful that you are waiting until marriage, Galadriel. I am now, too. Wish I could change my past, but I can't.
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Heeheehee, there is nothing that will entice young people to read thismore than a label of "adults only"! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Good stuff to know for future reference, I suppose!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

i never enjoy doin it because it makes e feel claustophobic and u suppose thats kinda emet related

Quote Originally Posted by siafi
    [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Heeheehee, there is nothing that will entice young people to read thismore than a label of "adults only"! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Good stuff to know for future reference, I suppose!

lmfao, sorry i had to laugh, u are SO RIGHT !!!!

like the good old exercise of putting a smartie in front of a kid, and saying " dont eat it" they're 3 times more likely to wanna eat it!!

actualy, thats not really related, oh well, lol.

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mmmm...smarties...
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

Sorry for the late reply, but.... like Sweetfreak, for anyone else who wants to know.

I have never had it actually trigger my gag reflex, but it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable and insecure. I will no longer do it - Inow finish with my hand.

It might be worth considering spitting rather than swallowing, though you still have to deal with the ejaculation itself. It has also been suggested to me that you can use your tongue as a 'barrier' to protect the back of your throat (the gag area) from the semen.

Personally, it's not worth the risk for me. A caring partner, even one who doesn't know about your phobia,will understand if you tell themyourthroat is a no-go zone.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">Yeah I get a calustrophobia feeling as well and I find I gag easy some days and I can't do it. Blech it isn't something I enjoy anyways. If I am totally into him and relaxed USUALLY after a week away from it and especially after a drink of wine or champagne I am into it till he is about to finish then I stop.
    As for the gag though it does go awy right away it isnt a continuing nausea or anything.

You know its funny that as soon as I opened up to you guys about EMET and phobias and anxiety I felt a lot closer to you all in such a way that any topic seems super easy to talk about. Like Sex and social issues ets ets. </TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

I DONT LET IT IN MY MOUTH CAUSE U HEAR ALL THESE STORIES OF PPL GAGGING THEN PUKING UP :S[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
    Sarah Louise - Were Alive, So Take A Deep Breath

I know this is a bit of an old topic now, but I always like to have my say!

I actually enjoy doing it because I can see how much my bf enjoys it so Ii feel it brings us closer together

As for the gagging, I've never had a problem, you can stop the semen from spurting out fast if you just slow down the hand motion and sucking; that makes it come out slower, but on the other hand, when it comes out fast it goes straight down your throat, you can't really taste it.

And as for the taste, it all depends on the man, and what he eats and drinks, but I normally find it tastes a bit like salt water.

Last, and most importantly of all, if you give him oral sex, make sure he returns the favour!

ps: don't do ANYTHING you don't feel comfortable with doing; if he truly loves you he will respect your wishes.

Hope this helps!
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Carolinexx</font></font>

heheh I forgot about this thread. I agree with that totally.
    I DO find that if the mood is right I love to do it because it does bring us closer and I know he enjoys it. IF I am having an off night and I feel like gagging or not interested he won't let me do it even if he asked before he found out.
    FOR sure don't to anything doesn't feel right.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

my bf keeps askin me to do it and im not sure if i shud?
    Sarah Louise - Were Alive, So Take A Deep Breath

If you don't want to do it, DON'T!!!!!

Just explain to him how you feel about doing it and if he still tries to make you do it, you need to forget about him - do not let yourself be pressured into doing anything you don't feel comfortable with.

<font size=\"2\"><font color=BLUE>Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

Carolinexx</font></font>

Agreed, dont let him pressure you!

I think it is all in how you look at it and how u feel at the
    moment.
    There was a time when I gagged but I make sure I hadn't eaten
    b4 at least 6 hours...so my stomach is emty ( i don't swallow)
    Anyhow males usually fist shoot very far then it slows down.. I
    hate it I don't want it in the back of my throat so i try ad keep my
    tongue up.
    Good luck in the bedroom ladies!
    any gentlemen?

I already tried, personnally and it makes me fell sick... Just the taste is disgusting so....I don't do it anymore... The experience was too disgusting....

Never swallowed and dont have the desire too, and it has nothing to do with the emetophobia!

i totally agree with cwarren! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I don't mind actually doing it - but like the majority on here - I have no desire to swallow and so finish with my hand too! The idea of having spunk shooting (sorry!! heehee) into my mouth makes me feel ill...pre-cum is bad enough!

If God was female spunk would taste of chocolate....
    <font face=\"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Reach for the moon - even if you miss you\'ll be amongst the stars...</font>

I think the bottom line is, don't ever do anything sexually that you are uncomfortable with. If you have a caring partner, they will understand. When it comes to oral sex, for a long time I was not comfortable with swallowing. The more I got to trust my partner, the more willing I was to do it. Once I did, it wasn't a big deal for me and I enjoyed pleasing my partner. But, for others it may be a big deal, and it should be their choice whether they will do it or not. I have other sexual things I WON'T do, and will never do, and any partner I may have would understand and accept that.
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

Its 3 years I'm with my bf and I did it once cause I lost a bet.

I hate the texture and taste and the warmth..eewwwww!

I hate it so much but he always asks me and its starting to bug me because I want to please him but I just can't bring myself to let it go to the end.

My boyfriend doesn't really like it (we prefer regular intercourse for
    the romantic, looking into each others' eyes thing) so I've only done
    it a couple of times.

You can try to direct it into your cheek rather than down your
    throat. I have a terrible gag reflex and learned this the first
    time I did it.

Regarding the taste, you can use flavoured condoms, or regular dry
    condoms with a store-bought lubricant. My boyfriends' tastes so
    salty that I can't stand it, so he understands about the condom.
    But again, no one should do anything they don't feel comfortable
    with.

Hope this helps.

Personally, I hate doing it. I have never liked it. I have swallowed it once, and it tastes nasty. If I do it now, I'll do it for awhile and then use my hand to finish. I just think it's gross. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

hey people, i don't find it a problem personally, i think it is great having the ultimate power so to speak. Also i agree wiht the other statements, i also believe that it brings you a lot closer together!! but yet again you have to do what you feel comfortable with!! and if that means nothing than nothing it should be!