Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

^ sounds an interesting marketing project that I'm sure will come over to england!

<Yes and i still do as acting is more than a hobby to me. I get really annoyied hen peopl want to get into acting for the fame (my friend is like this) I do it cause it fun and would love to do it for a living and have fun for a carear!

VHas ever eaten a bug?

^Will star alongside Orlando Bloom in a romanticmovie, someday and win an Oscar for her performance...not tomention Orlando![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

< Has never eaten a bug...at least not that I know of...lol. Unless you count gummy worms as bugs?

V Is a very goal-oriented person
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ lol maybe! I'm glad you havent been eating bugs!! lol

<Not really,. I have goals but I dont have strict timelimits on my goals. Like one of my goals is to get over emet but that it really! In my school we have this big thing about targets and reaching your targets and setting them for the new term etc etc. I find it waste of time personally!

V Do you play the sims?

^ Obviously knew who was going to answer this question next! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

< LOVES 'The Sims', and plays it all the time!! You could say I'm addicted/obssessed!! It is my favorite computer game though! LOL!

v Is reading an interesting novel right now.
    *~NEHA~*
    Smile & God Bless!!!
    The Only Thing We Have To Fear Is Fear Itself- Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ has an absession with the sims!

> isn't reading anything in particular at the moment, prefer magazines

V has eaten gnocci before (I had it for my tea!)

</font>
    Rachel

Laughing is good exercise, it\'s like jogging on the inside!!!

^ u what? lol

&gt; does not know what that thing is.... but had salmon for tea today =P

v knows where i can get work experience.. .lol. (dont worry about answering this, jst dont no wot else to say )
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:

^ doesn't know what gnocci is.

&lt; i don't know where you can get work experience.

V loves to sleep!
    ♥Stephanie

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

^ hmm depends what you want to do!

&lt; No I hate sleeping! Its ok once I'm actually asleep but its something that I fear unfortunatly!

V also has trouble getting to sleep

^ wud lke it if we cud just resfresh our bodies by shutting our eyes for 10 secs.. (been my wish al my life)

&gt; hates sleep, as u can tell, and cant get to sleep very easily either.

v has a birthday in the next month
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

MSN:

^ I like sleeping sometimes, but can never get to sleep unless I'm truely tired!

&lt; No my birthday's in March

V has a fringe

^ Should run around during the day so you get nice and tired for bed!

&lt; Hehe, I only know what the word fringe means because of angus thongs and full-frontal snogging. And no, i don't have a fringe, but I used to and i hated it!

V Has read any Georgia Nicholson books?
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

^ wow dont u say fringe in america? I mean fringe that like covers your forehead! sorry guys not trying to be nsty here!

&lt; No I havent

V has had rain where they are

^ Heehee, you're funny. We say bangs instead of fringe.

&lt; Sigh...it actually sprinkled a bit today. My city has a reputation as a verrry rainy place.

V Have you eaten gelato?
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

^ our storm is still going strong! It always seems to rain just as I'm about to leave school too!

&lt; No, I'm not really sure what it is, unless I've eaten it witout knowing what it was

V has there own website

^ should try gelato! its italian ice cream and soooo good

&lt; no, i don't, but I've seen yours!

V has had a wart

^ ooooo I didnt kno that!

&lt; No I dont thnk I ever have actually, hmmmm no

V has any allergies

^ is not a frog.. lol.... (u have no warts )

&gt; has hayfever.. i guess thats an allergy of smthing...

v has craved something REALLY RANDOM befre... if so, what? lol

MSN:

^ Aww, poor you! Hayfever is NO FUN at all.

&lt; Hmm...good question! Let's see - I crave banana flavoredpopsicles all the time!

V Has gotten hopelessly lost somewhere?

^ banana flavoured?? didnt know they existed! lol

&gt; got totally lost in my friends house once.... its huge, lol

v has a burglar alarm :s

MSN:

^ lol, I get lost in houses soemtimes too!

&lt;Nope, I almost fear burglers coming in, so would love a burgler alarm when I own a house!

V has an extention to there house

^ is just like me... very parananoid about this violent selfish age we're in =|

&gt; does have an extension... a granny flat round the back.. but we're moving now

v would like to experience a day as a dust bin man, just once =)

MSN:

^ aww lol, when are you moving?

&lt; I would quite like to be a dustbin man for the day, I'd do almost any job just for one day! It would be quite interesting!

V Is a very social person

^ would be a gr8 friend

&gt; um... i'd call myself quite social now, not very social because im stil learning and getting over social phobia!! lol

v believes that there is no such thing as a copmletly self-less act.

MSN:

^ Thanx! I'm glad ur getting a bit more social now, I'm geting there!

&lt; hmmm I'm not sure really.... mhm tricky one

V Is wearing something yellow???

^ posted ages ago, dont nkow why i hvent replied earlier lol

&gt; is not wearing nething yellow... dont OWN nething yellow lol.

v knows a bit of Latin?

MSN:

^ lol I wear quite alot of yellow, I have 2 yellow tops

&lt; Yes I learnt latin for 3 years but droped it for gcse's. Canis est in via dormit - the dog is sleeping in the street

V has a friend that really annoys them at times, but can be really nice at other times?

^ thats pretty good Latin!!!!

&gt; does have many friends like that... only have one which isnt lke that, lol.,

v thinks the number 13 is ACTUALLY unlucky... dont just believe it cause u were told... if tht mkes ne sense

MSN:

^ ug friends are a nightmare sometimes! but great aswell

&lt; I'm kind of weary of the number 13 but its all because I've been told its unlucky, but I dont avoid doing things 13 times etc etc. But I think cause I have OCD i dont like the number 13 messing up stuff if u see what I mean.

V had a tamagotchi?

^ sounds pretty much lke me... did u no theres such thing as borderline OCD? i guess thats what i have... its wghenb u have OCD tendencies but its not proper OCD because it doesnt tke up too much of ur time.. lke obsessively cleaning does.. anyway lol

&gt; did have a tamagotchi yes.. and my friends wants me to get one now.. becaus rthe're back out in "fashion" lol ... no thanks

v likes doughnuts =P

MSN:

^ lol I was given one last month!! I love my tamgotv=chi - he's called colin!!!

&lt; I dont really like doughnuts casue they are a bit too rich and sweet for me but I sometimes eat them but only like once a year

V likes pasta