Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I hope y'all are'nt tired of hearing my nonsense, if so, tell me and I will leave, Im just so......I dont know, happy to find this?? Alot of things been rolling 'round in my head, its just I want to say so much since I really have never had anyone to talk to about this. Like for one, the show "Fear factor", i hate the show, but I love it. The only good thing they do is show the girls doing stunts in water. In case you havent figured it out, I love to see a girl get totally soaked with all her clothes on, like jeans and everything. Im not talking to see through (for me, the more clothes, the better), but seems as if all the good stuff has bad in it, have I lost ya yet? Like to see such stuff on that show, look what all ya have to see to get to a good stunt. Another place is pool parties, but alot of folks get sick there too from alcohol. and any good waterpark that youd really see someone get soaked at has the rides that can make you (or others) get sick. Aughhh! Whats a guy to do? Well, now that Ive totally bored everyone, I shall peace out.

No I can see what you mean, (Well, not about the wet girls! lol) When you have Emet it does kind of seem like all the good stuff is, I dunno tainted somehow. Like it's really fun to watch or do or whatever but there's such a risk, isn't there that something bad will happen.

I totally agree. With emet the good times seem to be bad to as emet is always in the back of your mind. Its tough but I guess we slowly have to just stop thinking about emet and concentrate on the good stuff. Its hard! But i'm sure it will be worth it in the end.

(we arent fed up of you posting, its great that you want to talk about your emet and I know how great it is when you finally can share all your thaughts that you thought no one would understand. Kepp posting![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img])

i totally agree...like the stuff i look forward to the most (eg my prom) involves me gettin excited which leads to butterflies and feelin sick, and also places other ppl may get ill...as for fear factor no amount of sexy ladies wud get me 2 watch it lol

Don't stop posting wetjeans! No one will get fed up with you. Don't be silly. I have had quite a chuckle to myself about some of the stuff you have written. The way you describe it and stuff I mean. You are obviously very good at perhaps seeing the funny side in a situation when it must seem impossible to do so. I can't stand reading about stories when people have seen v episodes but somehow you made it very light and also comical although I realise it wasn't at all! Sometimes this phobia is just so draining. I know it is for me. I probably spend 90% of my time thinking about v in some way or another. Think of all the things I could be spending 90% of my time thinking about! Sad!

Is that what you do? lol It could be your avatar

Hi, Hannah, yes thats what I love to do. I thought of using a picture like that, but since its not of me, I thought Id give everyone here a false ID of who I am. I thought my sexy sheep would be safer.Where did ya get that from? You ever swam in jeans?
    Now where\'s that crazy sheep at? Here sheeeepy sheeepy!

I got it in a random google search. I do that a lot. And I did swim in shorts once for my swimmers lifesaving badge.

Oh, ok thought it was ironic. I dont even own a pair of shorts. The last time I wore shorts was in late 89, and they was those super tight bike shortd....but the sun burned me up, and I asid "no more!"

Did you re register as swim-n-jeans or is that someone else?

Hi, I regestered as swim-n-jeans, swimnjeans, and I couldnt get an activation email, so I used my wifes Yahoo mail, and got it. Why? You like wet clothes?

Quote Originally Posted by wetjeans
    Why? You like wet clothes?

At This point can i remind you that some of our members are quite young, and these kinds of questions may be considered inappropriate.
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

agreed\

OOOOOOps, sorry, but what I cant understand, is why someone is so offended by wet clothes, and when I say that, Im refering to long jeans, shirt, shoes and everything, but yet I see girls wearing swimsuits, espically 2 piece that is more vulgur than anything, but yet no one thinks nothing of it. I mean, whats wrong with this picture here? Unless you thought I was refering to see through whit shirts, or by getting wet in other ways? Please respond back to this. And then no more will be said.[img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

I think the offense could be taken from your intent behind asking about wet clothes. You've made it obvious that you really like wet clothes, especially clothes that aren't see-through... but it still seems to have a sexual connotation behind it. I may be completely wrong, but this is the impression I get, especially because you seem so obsessed with it. I understand that you're trying to find someone with similar interests, and that you finally feel like you've found a site where you can open up... but some things can be done in a more tactful manner.

<Zachary>
    <center><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\"><font size=\"2\">Bach gave us God\'s word,
    Mozart gave us God\'s laughter,
    Beethoven gave us God\'s fire,
    God gave us music that we may pray without words.
    </center></font></font>

What is wrong with the picture here is the implied pleasure you seem to derive from people in wet clothes and how this is inappropriate questioning for people, especially when those people are under the age of 16.

What you like to do in your personal time is your business, but when you bring it on here you make it everyones business. People are always going to have an opinion on it and my personal opinion is that it is inappropriate to ask young adults questions that can be seen to be offensive and that can have Sexual implications.Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

What I find offensive is that you are asking the younger girl members if they "Like wet clothes", or "Have ever swam in jeans".....and they are so unsuspecting, sure if you want to talk about emetophobia with us feel welcome, but that's definitely innappropriate, especially talking about it with the younger members!

Fetishs are perfectly normal, I just think you may need to explore that with other people on a different website. This site is about Emetophobia (fear of vomitting).

Also how you kinda just throw those questions around like this:

Hi, I regestered as swim-n-jeans, swimnjeans, and I couldnt get an activation email, so I used my wifes Yahoo mail, and got it. Why? You like wet clothes?

Hi, Hannah, yes thats what I love to do. I thought of using a picture like that, but since its not of me, I thought Id give everyone here a false ID of who I am. I thought my sexy sheep would be safer.Where did ya get that from? You ever swam in jeans?

Came off kinda odd to me. But hopefully you understand where we are coming from.

Thx.

Hmmm, well obviously I struck a nerve here, and I do appologize, I had no intent to face this towards sexual intent. I know there are websites about this, in the sexual manner, and I try not to carry that over into this forum. I just found it quite intresting that a person posts a picture of exzactly whai I like. When this person says they randomly searched to find it, its unusual to get something like that unless a search is done using wet+clothes. Anyhow, I do appolagize. Now, on the v**** subject, along with fetishes, did you know (and I wasnt aware of this either until I dug deeper, and I think its sick), there are barfing fetishes online that is about sex and barf? I think its sick! I dont see any pleasure, sexual or not in V****, how can someone get that yucky feeling for sex? Unless your partner isnt cream of the crop, and even then, they still make paper bags. Well, guess Ive run out of thoughts....Peace

Sorry. I just noticed that "wetjeans" and "swiminjeans" sounded the same and wondered why you had two names that's all. And I searched on google for swimming in jeans because I like to find avatars for people, like when I did for my friend sarah and *em strange*. Of course I had no way of knowing the guy looked like you.I didn't find anything offensive about the questions but maybe I'm just young and naive! lol I'm all embarassed now! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]Edited by: x hannah x

Don't be emberassed Hannah. Were just looking out for the well being of the people who frequent the site.

Hello, Hannah, its not your fault, not to worry. This just got a little outta handI guess. Its a touchy subject cos it can go so many different ways, and mean different things to different people.As for the screen name, "Wetjean" I really dont like, Im gonna try to cahnge it. It sounds like is saying I p'd my pants the more I look at it.

Teeheehee, I don't know why but I find this whole thing a bit funny!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Anyway, wetjeans: Yeah, I've heard of that fetish too and its so gross! Those people are emetophilics which means they love v* and get turned on by it. Definitely something people like us can't understand!!
    No life is wasted; the only time we waste is the time we spend thinking we are alone.

I think the best thing to do, WJ, is to privately message or email someone and arrange to meet them in a chat room (ours or anothers) if what you are posting is unrelated to emetophobia, and your posts are neither seeking help for yourself nor helping others with their phobia. I guess that's a good rule for us all - I know sometimes we have OT stuff, even threads and that's ok too. I suppose what I mean is if it gets personal like this and may have sexual overtones, as opposed to just nonsense that we all like to engage in occasionally. So anything personal, sexual or intimate - take it outside!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ok one last sexual thing...this emetophile thing, however gross it might be i think its not so different from our phobia...like us they think of v* all the time, get an adrenline rush when they seemone v* and have just interpreted the chemical rush in a different say to how we do...anyone else thing i am talking sence?