Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Can anyone offer some reassurance?

I've felt a little weird today....super bloated and a little tired. My stomach and intestines have felt kind of full, but I have also had gas once I start moving around. It's just...uncomfortable. I have had an appetite, but I'm worried that I'll be sick later. Then my anxiety probably makes symptoms worse!

My question- is gas an early symptom of stomach stuff? I've never heard of that, but I'm still nervous. I wish I could just relax and enjoy my life!

Default Re: Can anyone offer some reassurance?

No, I don't think you need to worry about the gas at all. I get really gassy whenever I'm anxious, slept badly, eaten things that are kind of hard to digest (like nuts, beans, etc)
    Are you lactose intolerant maybe? That'll make you really gassy, for sure. I can assure you that you won't get sick from gas though!

Default Re: Can anyone offer some reassurance?

I have gas all the time. sometimes I swallow air when sleeping or I are fiber or too much soda. can you get gas x?