Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy My litle brother says he still feels sick a month after SV...kind of worried?

That's not normal at all.....what could be the problem. He had it on the 3rd of march and has been fine other wise. I have noticed a change in his demeanor though. He is a lot quieter and doesn't eat as much as he used to. I asked him what was wrong with him a few minutes ago and he said ever since he had the bug his stomach has been hurting? Has anyone else had this before. I'm kind of worried about him....my mother has recovered wonderfully. I think my little brother may be traumatized or he could actually be sick....I don't know as I am not him? He hates V*ing but not as much as I do so he deals with it better. Knowing he still isn't feeling well concerns me....I'm panicking a little actually. I am worried something may be wrong. I am going to suggest my mother take him to see a doctor.....

Default Re: My litle brother says he still feels sick a month after SV...kind of worried?

my son had a sv around christmas and said his stomach has felt "yucky" ever since. I think part of it is the memory of the feeling and another part is just the fear. I give my son a kids pepto (he is 7) and try to comfort him. Maybe try the same. Kids pepto or tums are basically calcium and flavored chalky stuff, totally safe.