Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Well it happened... The big v*

I was begging god that this wouldn't happen but it has. 3 times so far and I feel completely awful. I don't know what to do but I've just been sittin here crying. When will it stop? by the way, grape juice doesn't work!!!

Default Re: Well it happened... The big v*

Oh man, I'm so sorry!

But look how well you're handling it! Since you've done it three times, I would imagine your stomach is empty now, so you should be all done!

I know it's scary and it's easier said than done but just remeber this is only temporary! You're not going to feel like this forever. The worst is likely over and now you can rest and your body can heal. Keep reminding yourseld that it's over really quick and that you got through it like a champ!

I hope you feel good as new very soon! You're doing so great!

holtkm,

I hope the worst is over and that you feel better soon. I felt a little uneasy this evening and took a nerve pill. I slept a few hours but woke up a little over an hour ago. I went to the bathroom, but it was just a little bit and some gas. I feel like I might have to go a lot and I hope my bowels don't turn loose. I had a light dinner this evening of a couple fried eggs and a couple slices of toast. The eggs weren't fried in bacon grease; I just used cooking spray on the pan.

Susan

I'm so sorry this happened. I hate to read this posts, well one day I will be in this situation and I don't want that! I wouldn't handle it. I really hope you're doing ok! I hope you are better

So sorry you got sick. But you are handling it very well it seems! I too hate reading posts like this because I feel sad for the person who got sick.
    Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through
    Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you
    Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you
    --- Rachel Platten "Stand By You" ♥

Hope you're feeling better by now...so sorry this happened. Please take care and try to keep positive...it's over thank goodness. Now do something special for yourself! Hugs.

Hey, you're being a real trooper. How are you feeling now?