Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello everyone, I am done with my surgery. It went well, and I barely felt sick when I woke up. I am feeling kind of nausous right now, but only when I get up and move around. If I was gonna get sick you guys think I would of by now? Its 730pm and I got home from the hospital at 330pm.

But here is the important news, I have a stent back in my kidney now, and its freaking killing me. They gave me Darvasets for the pain, I have never taken them before, has anybody else? But anyway, I do have bad news and good news. The good news is that my kidney isn't blocked again from what and why the doctor thought. My dr thought that my kidney just got narrow again and my ureter closed up, but that's not the case. The bad news is, I developed a flap of tissue that is blocking any urine from coming out of kidney. I have to be opened up to fix the problem, so yes I have to endure another surgery. I only have to stay in the hospital for one night which is good, and I don't have to worry about losing any part of my kidney which is excellent news.

Thanks everyone for your support. The next couple of weeks are going to be rough, but I know I will get through them. I will let you all know when my next surgery is. Please just keep me in your thoughts, this stent in my kidney causes a lot of pain, especially when I go to the bathroom, I have bladder spams, I constantly feel like I have to pee, and I pee blood (this is all normal, and it won't stop until the stent comes out and that's about 2 months).

I will be around to post as much as I can, but movin around is tough. Thanks eveyone.

Michele

Oh yea, has anyone ever taken an antibiotic called Bactrim? Anr problems with it?

I think I took that for a UTI once and was fine.

I am so glad the surgery went well and that youdid not feel sickafterwards. I am sorry to hear about the other not so pleasant stuff that you have to go through. We are all hear for you if you need us!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Glad to hear things went well. I've taken Darvoset. It makes you feel really good! Take it and enjoy.... it'll take the pain away, honest.

I'll be thinking of you. Take care and hang in there. Things will get better.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

YAY! Im glad you made it through your surgery ok! MY mother just had a Stent put in her Kidney. I would never be able to get surgery I would be way too scared.
    *Mandi*

I've taken Bactrim (I believe fora UTI also) - no problems. Hope you recover quickly!
    Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is a freedom. - Marilyn Ferguson

Habituation always defeats fear. - Edmund Bourne

congrats on the surgery and making it through.. it's kind of a bummer you have to go back in for another. Good Luck...
    Friendship is like pee in your pants.... everyone can see it.... but only YOU can feel it\'s true warmth...

All I have to say is...Darvoset good...pain gone...I feel fabulous...hehe

Hey michele so glad everything went ok.....and even thou u have to go in for more surgery its a step in the right direction for recovery....take care and keep positive and we are all here for u if needed!!!!

take care vicky x

I am glad you are ok. Michele you are amazing! Look at what you have been through, I would be a total basket case! To me you are a very strong person.

Hi Michele, glad it's over, sorry you are in so much pain. Darvocet is a mild pain killer, it shouldn't make you feel sick, so do take it! Maybe take it with some Pepto Bismol, this should coat your stomach. If you don't have that, crackers or toast.

Bactrim is actually just a combination of 4 other antibiotics. It works really well. I've never had a problem with nausea from it.

(((((BIG HUGS)))))

I have taken Bactrim with no problems. Drink lots of fluids with it![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]