Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default suddenly sick???

I'm at my aunts house, and my stomach suddenly started hurting. i thought it was just gas but it turns out i had d* twice in a row. almost immediately after the second time, i got n* and came extremely close to v*ing. I'm all shaky and cold now. still a bit n* and i think i might d* again soon, but again, I'm at my aunts house a few states away so I'm freaking out more than I would if i were at home. everyone in the house is asleep. does anyone think this might be noro? or just regular upset stomach problems? just looking for some support or reassurance from someone please

Default Re: suddenly sick???

if this was noro I think you would have v* by now, often when I panick or have d* I get so worked up that it feels like I'm going to v* I even sometime g* and everything but I never do so the important thing to do is go to the toilet again if you need to then distract yourself watch a funny film, have a glass of water, and try to sleep, you'll feel way better in the morning let me know how you're feeling x

hey honey how are you feeling? sometimes rapid d can make you feel n because of the force. may be nothing . hugs!! I know it sucks being sick away from your own home . I'm sorry

Are you feeling any better now?
    M I D N I G H T

hi guys, thanks for all of your replies. i'm feeling a bit better, still cramped up a little bit and my stomach feels weird still, but i didn't d* or v* after that

I get like that and with the d* always comes n* Im glad youre feeling better. There doesn't seem to be any dietary reason or explanation it just happens. Glad youre feeling better
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.