Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: so nauseous

Default so nauseous

for the past three days I've felt so n* and sickly and anxious and horrible and I just want it to stop, every so often it'll stop for like a few hours but then I'll go to bed and wake up and it'll be back, I've been due on my period now for a while and I keep getting period like pains every so often but no blood and no actual period, plus my mum and sister are away and my dads at work all week so I'll be on my own and I'm just scared tbh and for all you mums on here who look after your kids so well you'll know what it's like when your kids are scared an just want you, I feel like that, ugh I just wan to feel better, any tips???

Default Re: so nauseous

oh honey, I'm sorry. I get like this right before my period too and it is worse if my period is late. Just hormones all backed up. Can you try a heating pad and some ginger ale? If the n comes and goes, you probably won't be sick. Is there any chance you could be pg? I can't remember anyones age. If not, then it is just a delay in your period. I remember 2 years back my period was 10 days late and I was n the entire time! It was from stress (just broke up with a guy). If your mom and sister are away, you may be stressed out and this is your bodies way of dealing. HUGS HUGS HUGS.

I'm 16 but there's no chance I could be pregnant because I've never had sex before haha I'm asexual, but I feel so much better after talking to you, thank you so much xxx

phew no baby is good at 16 well as a mom, I'm happy I could help!!! seriously try the heating pad. you will be a ok sweetie

Hi! I don't mean to drag this thread on, but I was hoping i could help too I've been feeling the EXACT same thing lately (and yes, mine's from hormones too). Here's something to try. I have a potion everyday after lunch. First get a glass and put a HEAPING tablespoon of molasses in. Then i put in a dash of cayenne pepper (be careful, it's spicy).. then add in your fav tea bags. The one's i like are ginger, chamomile and lavender, or rasberry leaf. One time i was really feeling the hormones come on. After taking this i felt AMAZING! <3 Feel better <3

you aren't dragging it out any help I get is amazing, and thank you for this but may I ask what molasses is? do they have it in England? I've just never heard of it before but thank you so much <3 x

Molasses is the thick black stuff left after sugar production, they most likely have it in England although I think it's called treacle over there. I've never heard of it being effective to calm pms or period pain, but it does contain a pretty high amount of iron, which can be useful to prevent anemia from the blood loss. Raspberry leaf tea is supposed to help with pms, but I'm not sure how much truth there is to that and how much is just myth. Drinking anything warm will help with the cramping and pain, and ginger tea is well-known to ease nausea. The best thing, though, is what mdgirl recommended, a heating pad and drinking something with ginger, that will definitely help with the nausea!

I hope you feel better!

I've had the first good nights sleep in forever thank you guys, I still have pains every so often but no period I guess I'll just have to wait but all your help has been great thank you xxx

Sorry it took me a while to reply. Since AoD explained what molasses is, I'll explain why I reccomended it. I came across a video on YouTube a while ago where this girl was say that she used to have periods so bad she would v* and stuff. She started taking molasses everyday, and now her period problems are gone! And like i said, cayenne pepper seems to be VERY effective at calming nausea from hormones (it works wonders for me, anyway). Just wanted to explain <3

thank you, I tried it today and I haven't felt n* at ALL today and I'm so happy thank you so much all of you xxx

I HAVE FINALLY COME ON MY PERIOD THANK GOD I'm now doped up on paracetamol and laying in bed watching the mentalist thanks all for your help x

Are you not feling n* anymore? Im on the pill and decided to be naughty and skip the placebos and in doing that half way through this months im getting spotting and cramps, and also......the big stupid n!!! that comes and goes and I could not figure out what it is and ive been crying for 2 days and not sure whats going on now that ive read this it kind of makes sense. Never really felt sick from hormones before but obviously it happens. Im glad you finally got it!!
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

nope no n* anymore but my mum said she gets exactly the same!! It's definitely possible for hormones to make you feel like this, sleep it all off it's what I did I hope you feel better soon! lots of love x