Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Im emma, ive suffered with this phobia for 6 yrs now, I have two small children so always surrounded by dv bug, atm im having a relapse where the anxiety has got so bad I hate eating or drinking incase it makes me feel n*, im so glad ive found this site and know im not the only one suffering with this phobia xx

Default Re: Hi

Hi Emj32 and welcome!

You're in the right place for your phobia. I also have two small children who both go to pre-school, I'm always worried they're bringing something home. I spent a large part of my life thinking that I was weird and there was no way anybody could be feeling the same way I was, then I found this site. =)

Hi Emma!!!!
    There are quite a few moms here so we can fully relate to your fears and anxiety. How old are your kiddos? Do you work outside of the home? Glad you found us!

hi Emma! I'm a mom of a 7 yo boy so i know you fear. lots of moms in here

Hi Emma, glad you found us.��. I am also a Mum. You'll find all sorts of coping strategies from other parents in the archives. Happy Easter!. Xx

Hello Emma and welcome!
    You are definitely in the right place! There is so many people here who genuinely care and understand what u are going thru. My name is Sabrina im 35, a wife, and mother of 3! I have gotten so much encouragement from some of the people on here im having surgery this thursday and Im completely freaked out about getting sick afterwards! Everyone here has been so kind and helpful Im so much more at ease with the situation! This site has really helped me!