Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Fun website

I discovered this really fun games website: www.games.com. I registered as hippyclown and i go on all the time, you can also play as a guest. If you want to play as a guest, click on the big games.com logo and pick a game you want to play, if you want to register click on the big games.com logo and there's a button that says login. You click on that and the select register for free. I go on there a lot to take my mind of stuff and it might work if you feel nauseous or something. And you play against other people and you can talk (type)to them. You can't talk if you are a guest though.

wow that sounds great. Are you on there now? I'l see if u are!

Wow! Okay, sounds cool I will check it out later. Thanks Hannah!

another good games website...

www.mousebreaker.com

just incase ur bored [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

another webbie full of lil strange java games....

www.albinoblacksheep.com
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

found this weird game where you have to get out of this room, u have to find items and use them to get out and solve the mystery...? Tis creepy... if you find out how to do it let me know lol its the viridian room

www.fasco-csc.com/works/viridian/index_e.php

theres another room, the crimson room....

enjoy
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...