Hi everyone,

I hope you all are having lovely days/nights. I just dined at a restaurant near me that's mainly known for banquets and not necessarily for just dining but I had to go because it was a family thing. I was reading reviews before hand and they are kind of known for making people sick but again I had to suck it up for my family. I ordered a vegetable panini because I thought it would be the safest thing on the menu. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands before I ate and someone had just gotten sick in the bathroom, there was evidence. But I needed to wash my hands so I kept going on with my business. I don't know if it was the food or if the person was sick but either way I feel like there is some way I can get sick from this from either a stomach virus that the person had and the droplets in the air or food poisoning since this place is known to do that. When I picked up my panini to eat it, the yellow zucchini wasn't very fresh and had brown spots on it so I took it off and ate very little of my sandwich. So here's the obvious question, what are the chances I could get sick from either the bathroom experience and/or the panini and the seemingly unfresh veggies? Thank you for taking the time out to read this and your responses, I really appreciate it.