Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Urgent!!

Default Urgent!!

I can't breathe I'm so panicked, at about half six I had some noodles and toast and ate way to much and felt sick and then went to bed about 11 still feeling yucky but I'd had a bowel movement and it was solid, then I've now woke up in hot sweats feeling so n* and terrified I'll v*

Default Re: Urgent!!

I think you are fine. can you get some air? open window? cold towel on neck?

I put a cold paper towel on my head I just can't sleep a dim dizzy and my throat feels like it's gonna close up with the n*

sounds like maybe panic. do you want to chat?

yes please

This is so similar to how I feeling! I ate tea felt yucky came to bed was tossing and turning then woke up in hot sweats like it's about to happen but in your case and most likely mine I think it's anxiety your mind had already started the train of thought before you went to bed so it's pumping your body of adrenaline when I had cbt therapy I remember her saying if you keep waking up and hot that's your body just wired because it's getting ready for fight or flight.
    i really think you'll be ok her a good book or put a film on and just try to relax. Let me know how you get on

put the lights on. get a cold rag and place it on your belly. get some water and if u have apple cider vinegar mix it in the water. this will settle your stomach. u ate too fast and that's all carbs. the more you panic the worse u will feel. you will be ok!

I finally got off to sleep at about 4am which wasn't too fun but I sipped on water and kept cool so thank you all, I still feel horrible but better than I did last night x

really try the vinegar n water.. it always helps