Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default am I in the clear???

so after a long week and my bf v* at work wed afternoon and hanging out w me Thursday, I found out I have a bunch of cancer cells on my cervix and need this surgery. my bf came by to talk to me for a little. we sat on my porch and he hugged me a little. I didn't kiss him I'm still scared. I'm still afraid to get sick since he came by my house on Thursday after being sick wed. I really wana be w him now and just kiss him n stuff cuz I am so upset. when can I be safe to do that? he had d* yesterday and today but not a lot. I need his support but really don't wana get sick. what can I do? I'm so upset!

Default Re: am I in the clear???

oh my god that's such horrible news I can't imagine what you're going through right now, you're in the clear, hug your boyfriend kiss him let him take care of you and if you ever need anyone to talk to (I know I'm only young but I'm a very good listener) I'm here and will offer as much support as I possibly can, keep your chin up x

thanks so much! he's been d* again today though so I'm still scared to touch him. it's a scary miserable time I just want it to be over!

I've had cancer cells twice and just got diagnosed a third time. it sucks. but there is a lot you can do and it's highly treatable. cryo, etc. about the bf - you'd have it by now. I think you are fine. normal hygeine though just to be safe .

I just d* my brains out. I am in a complete state of panic. about to take a Xanax and a zofran just incase. omg

still a nervous wreck ESP now w this d* but no aches or pains or fever. just panic. also expecting my period any day unless I am pg. what a nightmare. I'm sorry for your findings as well.