Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Weird nausea, but very strong?

I feel off, but not enough to make me anxious. I keep telling myself "I should take an antiemetic to be safe", but I, honestly, am lazy.

I keep having the urge to stretch, like every minute, but everytime I do, horrible, horrible nausea floods me and I panic in those instances. After the weird nausea subsides [like 10 seconds] my intestine growl. I haven't went to the bathroom today[1] so maybe a full bladder can cause this issue? I'm at the state where I don't really trust large movements. A little weird, but not as distressing as I think it should be giving our phobia. I have my antiemetics, but it is annoying

Default Re: Weird nausea, but very strong?

[QUOTEsometimes..rry;514851]I feel off, but not enough to make me anxious. I keep telling myself "I should take an antiemetic to be safe", but I, honestly, am lazy.

I keep having the urge to stretch, like every minute, but everytime I do, horrible, horrible nausea floods me and I panic in those instances. After the weird nausea subsides [like 10 seconds] my intestine growl. I haven't went to the bathroom today[1] so maybe a full bladder can cause this issue? I'm at the state where I don't really trust large movements. A little weird, but not as distressing as I think it should be giving our phobia. I have my antiemetics, but it is annoying[/QUOTE]

I hope youre feeling better..it may be gas..the same happens to me sometimes, an stretching or doing abdominal exercises help

Default Re: Weird nausea, but very strong?

I hope you're feeling better now! I just want to say... Now I know this May scare you but I once had that feeling of needing to stretch my stomach like it just felt so tight and then I got sick later it was a stomach virus but I've gotten a sv after that and that didn't happen and I've had times when my stomach felt tight and I didn't get sick. So it could just be nothing! Anyways I hope you're feeling better