Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy panic attack, AGAIN.

so, I am really scared. I am just about having a full blown panic attack. I have taken zofran for about 3 days and now I can't poop. just a ton of gas in my belly.mi had taken it because I saw my bf in Thursday after he v* on wed. even though I haven't kissed him or barely touched him when I saw him I am still so afraid that I am doomed. it's been almost 6 days since he v* but I did see him briefly a few times after he was sick but still had d*. I didn't touch him just a short hug goodbye and he didn't use my bathroom or touch anything. whatever I felt he may have touched was bleached and lysoled. I'm scared to death. I also got my period yesterday and found out on Friday that I have cancer and it has been a HORRIBLE week. this is really more than I can handle right now and I am totally freaking out because I read that u can be constipated before u get noro. PLEASE HELP! I need some reassurance.

Default Re: panic attack, AGAIN.

ughhhhh still wide awake with panic. I hate dealing with this every day of my life.

How are you feeling now? You've already gone 6 days without catching it.. I think you can rest assured that you are safe now. As for the rest I would say a mix of stress and anxiety would do that. I'm so sorry to hear you have cancer and wish all the best to you. But relax, you dont have noro

zofran's major side effect is constipation. i bet it is that, coupled with all of the stress. I'm so sorry for your cancer diagnosis.

I have been taking an 8mg zofran every 12 hours since friday night, it definitely can cause constipation. I learned the hard way last time I took it for a longer time. If you drink a lot of water and increase fiber foods a little it isnt as bad. You'll be fine!

thanks so much. I'm feeling so much better today after I pooped. lmao sorry. and yea I'm calming down now. last time I saw him was sat for like 5 min so even from then it's been days. going to go to his house tonight and clean!

thanks so much I drank a lot of juice and actually slept through the night after taking a xanax. finally feeling somewhat normal. fingers crossed.

I'm incredibly sorry for your cancer diagnosis. Good news is that the chances of getting noro is very low, since it sets in after 1 or 2 days, and you haven't got it. You have survived for more than 6 - 7 days, which is brilliant.

Stay strong, lots of hugssss x

thanks a lot! yea I went to therapy today. first time I went out since the diagnoses. then I went to my bfs house to clean everything but he fell asleep and I went home. just me going there in the first place was a huge step for me but I'm kinda glad he fell asleep. lol. I'm still nervous about catching noro. just taking the fear day by day and trying to beat it. it sucks.

I'm so incredibly sorry about your diagnosis. We're all here to support you. Don't forget that. Also, I don't think you have moro. Stay well, love.