Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default is this a sv coming?? HELP

so I woke up at about 7am feeling starved, although I had eaten Wendy's before bed last night. I had a glass of grape juice and had a normal bowel movement but was n* all morning. then kept feeling like I had to poop but no action. getting waves if hunger followed by extreme nausea and already took 2 zofran. no pain just weak. only slept like 4 broken hours and had nightmares all night. I took Xanax to try to make myself hungry but even that didn't help. I'm so scared and have been panicking all day. am I getting the v*? HELP!

Default Re: is this a sv coming?? HELP

that lots of meds and a variety of food and no sleep. I am confident that is why you are n. Seriously.

i got really tired and then got starved so i had a cookie. i have to go to my hfs house tonight for the first time since he had the virus. I'm going to bleach everything. its been a week and a day so hopefully he's not contagious cuz i wan a hug and kiss him sooooo bad. I'm still scared and still feel a little off. do u think its safe to go? or am i being super risky? i miss him so much!!!!

You're really 100% fine. If you were getting sick your original symptoms would have progressed by now. You probably really just need to eat!
    -Jenni

"Look for love and evidence that you're worth keeping." PJ

I am certain you are fine! You would have v*ed by now. It's not something that takes ages to come on, it comes fairly quickly.
    I am 100% certain it's just from the medication and your diet, and, mostly, stress.

How are you feeling now dear?
    Please visit my progress blog:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wanting to help others. Please spread the word!

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    "To thine self be true, then it must follow, as the night the day, that thou canst not then be false to any man."
    "The empty vessel makes the loudest sound."
    - William Shakespeare

hey. so I went to my bfs last night to clean. when I got home I watched some tv and fell asleep rather early. I woke up at 2am running to the bathroom w d* again. idk what's going on. I went back to sleep around 4. woke up a little n* when does it end?

I think the d* is from grape juice Fruit juices ALWAYS do that to me haha. You're fine

yea maybe, I'm just scared. and now after cleaning I'll be scared another couple of days. this fear is so draining.