Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hello, first off, y'all think I post to much? Espically nonsense? I feel as if you guys r getting tired of seeing "Wetjeans". Anyhow, I either heard this, or dreamed it...help me out here....."The suns rays are getting stronger everyday, some symptoms from over exposing your skin to the sun and its ultraviolet rays are v****** excessivly" Has anyone else heard this? I dont remember where I heard it, or maybe it was in a dream.
    Now where\'s that crazy sheep at? Here sheeeepy sheeepy!

No we're not sick of you posting! And who cares if it is nonsense, we all need a good laugh. It is true that if you expose yourself to the sun and don't wear cream then you could get heat stroke and that can cause v*ing.

lol dont worry wetjeans a lot of us post regulary and i think ur funny...sun stroke is horrible...urgh like a hang over but ten times worse

You can v* from sun stroke but You can avoidt, its prett hard to get sun stroke I think.

(we love having you post, People should be sick of me! lol)