Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: How are you?

Default How are you?

Hey everyone, hows it going? Monday morning here, and I had a doctors appointment, just to check in with meds and such. Thankfully, she gave me xanax instead of ativan, because for me I have an allergy to gluten and ativans use it as a filler, when xanax don't. So it was a nice piece of mind to get that changed. I hate going to the doctors office cause Im afraid of picking up something that will make me sick! I came home and washed my face and hands really well and sprayed lysol on my phone and purse. UGH. Now the waiting begins?!

But on a lighter note, how is everyone doing today?
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Default Re: How are you?

I'm sure you haven't picked up anything from the doctors. Loads and loads of people go every day and don't pick nothing up

I'm feeling a little down today but hopefully il be ok
    you can't start the next chapter of your life if you keep re reading the last one
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

butterfly, I hear you! I just read your post! You will be okay!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog

Doing fine here. Excited to have tacos tonight for Cinco de Mayo! I have to schedule my boys 'well child' appointments here for the end of the month. HATE going to the pediatrician. I am SUCH a spaz there! But with the therapy they need no isn't an option! Ce la vie'! We'll survive.

cinco de mayo! wooo. This day when I was a freshman in high school I got my braces off! LOL don't know why I remembered that. I went to the DR today and hated it. so I understand!

- michelle

Check out my daily blog

I have a slight headache but otherwise I'm fine. Excited because summer break starts in 3 weeks! I might go on a 2 week vacation this summer, first week would be New Orleans and the second week would be Orlando!
    Even if we're breaking down, we can find a way to break through
    Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you
    Love, you're not alone, 'cause I'm gonna stand by you
    --- Rachel Platten "Stand By You" ♥

I'm with you in the panic-due-to-where-you've-been department. I had to bail someone out of jail in the ungodly hours of the morning today (yesterday, now, I suppose, lol) and all I could think about was "GERMS!" which really should have been the last thing on my mind! Got the call to head over to the jail around 4 AM, but I hadn't gone to bed yet as I was up worrying about said person not answering their phone. -.- Didn't get home until 7 so I was pretty exhausted!

But, all-in-all, I am good. Had a pretty relaxing day with my boyfriend and cuddly cat. Had to put off going golfing today due to the long night/morning. Since I didn't get home until 7, I went to bed around 8 and didn't wake up until one. I hate sleeping in like that. :/ But, getting up early and swinging those clubs tomorrow.
    Last edited by yourjedi; 05-06-2014 at 03:25 AM.