Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Jchcjvhfhf HEKP

Default Jchcjvhfhf HEKP

So I thought I was doing well not posting really not worrying getting through a wobble night when I was away and coping with travelling but then it hits me lime tonight and i panic like billion and I realise I haven't overcome this phobia.
    These are my symptoms
    1) sense of urgency and needing to be moving
    2) gurgle feeling in lower abdomen
    3) shaking
    4) gaggy feeling in throat
    5) fast heart beat

i haven't got d* or tummy pain or cramps just quite bloated. I was fine untill I ate some chicken z1/2 a large bag of crisps, popcorn and that's it.
    Does this sound like a sv? Help pleas

Default Re: Jchcjvhfhf HEKP

To me it sounds like anxiety. Anxiety can cause the gaggy throat feeling and the symptoms you are describing are probably just digestion. It could be from the popcorn, I know that does numbers on my stomach but it's so good. Take a few deep breaths and try to relax. Sip on some room temp water also. Try to get fresh air if possible that usually helps too

Thank you it probably is but I've woken from a sleep and boy am I panicking. Fast heart rate, just won't settle and restless but still no pains or anything like that what is this

When I am wondering if I am actually sick or it is just anxiety, my pulse is usually the first thing I check. If my heart is racing that is usually a sign to me that I can try to calm down because it is just anxiety. Actually almost all of the symptoms you said you had are ALL key signs that it is anxiety. Were you exposed to anyone that had a bug? I would definitely say you are safe and it is okay to relax this doesn't sound like it is it at all

heart racing says to me it's anxiety. because you woke up from sleep I suspect you had an intense dream or got overheated. maybe sip some cool water and fan yourself a bit. you should be fine.

I thought that but it's not so much a fast heart beat now but this like pressure a feeling I'm going to do a large forceful burp and v* it's awful I'm sat shaking like a leaf and wish I was dead. Anything but throwing up

I'm sorry you feel yuck. I sometimes feel that way - gassy pressure. can you try to let out a controlled smaller burp? maybe drink something fizzy?

Do you think it sounds like noro or I'll be sick?
    I don't have any fizzy drinks just ginger water which I'm sipping. Whatever this is it's awful. I hate playing the waiting game

if it was Noro you would know by now. I think you are tired and gassy and it's prob indigestion.

When I would get bad anxiety I used to say that exact same thing.. "I feel like I have to burp but something will come with it".. it was just a result of the anxiety and refusing to let myself burp out of fear. I really think that's all it is for you! Definitely not a bug

Total anxiety. Not noro or any type of stomach bug, I would put my money on it! Try and relax, I really think you're just fine!