Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default So so so annoyed

Ok ok ok freeeeeaAKing out right now (

So let my guard down and went to the beach...was all find had a diet coke and felt hungry people were going to go get food so being hungry I went with them. We ended up at a tapas place.
    Where we shard crispy beef, chicken strips, calamari, Chips, chicken and chorizo stew and nachos I had some of everything and soon became quite full...this then turned into uncomfortableness. I tried to brush it off but car ride home felt like I could v* I made it home but still feel the same have bloated feel full and keep getting hot. Struggling to burp and little bit of acid keeps coming up each time I don't have any pain or d* infact bm normal.
    So scared I'm going to v* and I've eaten lots so that's lots to bring up what if it's food poisoning ( HELP. I can't take well I'm trying to avoid domperidone As it badly interacts with my new meds.
    BUT I've just taken two domperidone I gave into this phobia and I'm so annoyed I was doing so well. Now I can't take my new medication which actually worked tonight because of it how silly of me.
    Will someone please reassure me as I'm still feeling the same

Default Re: So so so annoyed

sorry no one responded. I'm happy you had a fun day at the beach!! you ate a variety of foods with lots of strong flavors so I bet it's regular old indigestion/acid reflux. can you get some tums or pepto to settle the acid? I think drinking water is a good idea to push the food through . it's been hours so you would really know if it was fp.

Thanks for responding Mdgirl1977 your response is much appreciated. I still feel rotten like a bloatedndness fullness type tightness in tummy. I've tried sipping water and I've taken some domperidone but it's not really working. Still feel like it could happen. I'm gurgling like crazy in my lower intestines and haven't managed to sleep with feeling so yucky. Keep getting a weary mouth and urgency type thing. Really scared and know anxiety is kicking in but still.
    havent had d* just normal bm and no pains other than what feels like a small pain to my side and back and under rib cage butnitmcomds and then goes 0.

How are you now? Hope better

This place is so busy that it's super easy for 'support needed' posts to get caught in amongst the other ones and missed so please rest assured, you're amongst friends and supporters here. Just came across your post now..how are you doing?
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch