Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Panic attack

Default Panic attack

My little boy has diarrhoea and feels sick and I'm panicking because I are off the sme spoon as him him drank the same drink and I'm absolutely convinced that I am going to get a bug now and catch what he has anxiety is taking over and I can't take it!!! ((

Default Re: Panic attack

hey hey. take a breath.... could of been something he ate, anything. It doesn't necessarily mean he is going to V. Keep your hands clean and his too and you should be okay.
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Thanku!!
    He was sick and I managed very well to clean him and everything up he is now fast asleep!! Because of the diarrhoea aswell that tells me a bug right?? Thanks for replying to me I am trying to calm down but mind is in overload

how did it go? everything ok? hoping the best for both of you!! it will be okay! ♥

He managed to sleep and woke up was sick again but again I handled it very well he seems a bit better now bless him but in still worried how long till I'm in the clear?? Feel sick with anxiety I think feel like I'm just waiting for it to get to me ;(

Hey hon, so sorry you're going through this, my children freak me out and it is hard to think rationally but more parents seem to avoid it than not so your chances of getting it are probably way less than it feels. Wash his wee hands after the bathroom or tu and you'll most likely be just fine. I like to put brolly sheets (or garbage bags cut up to make them bigger) on the bed followed by an old sheet to 'catch the content' which I dispose of. My thoughts are with you.
    Some people are so poor, all they have is money.

Facebook Donna Mutch