Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default been nauseas for days :(

Ive had non stop tummy problems for years and having an endoscopy in a couple months to figure it out but the past few days has just been so tiring. Its reflux with nausea and because have had anti emetics for the past couple days its made me really constipated and the pain has been dull and non stop right under my ribs. I manged to go to the loo and thought that would fix the nausea as well but it hasn't. I made myself eating some prunes and potato for dinner just for something in my stomach but the yucky taste in my mouth and the reflux with the off/on and non stop nausea its hard to deal with. Antacids also block you up so im not taking one and it doesn't last long. I have the script for more Zofran but I don't know if I should have another one soon because have had 3 in the past 3 days and the constipation was bad. This never normally gets this bad but ugh its so annoying. Can reflux or indigestion really make you feel this bad or does anyone think it doesn't add up to that??
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Default Re: been nauseas for days :(

Prunes are gross. Do not eat prunes. Can you have some toast with peanut butter? That is carby and proteiny and good for you. Or even some saltines? I would stop meds if you don't really need them and let your body just calm down. Over medicating is not good and can make you feel worse because you aren't reading your bodies signals. I would do a cleanse of sorts -- no meds (unless necessary - you know the diff between necessary and mentally calming), drink tons of water, eat clean. Just let your body get back to zero. Does that make sense? I have to do the same sometimes too. I am sorry you feel yucky

and yes, reflux and indigestion can definitely make you feel yucky. you aren't sick, per se, rather you feel bad because of an underlying thing (maybe) or anxiety (probably).

The prunes are to help me go to the loo. I love the taste of them anyway and they're very healthy. Peanut butter sometimes makes me feel like it just sits in my stomach, i think its a food that can be difficult to digest because its thick and creamy. But i i had that for breakfast and im a little nauseas but i feel better than yesterday. Im hoping today isnt going to be bad
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

ahhh I hate prunes. lol. well I think the key is to drink water. that will help acid and indigestion.

I loves prunes lol..Ive had constant stomach problems for 12 years..you should have saltine or rice crackers only if they help you feel better..some people cant tolerate wheat and will only make them sicker..Being constipated causes maaany issues because your body continues absorbing the left over water and toxins from your poop, which will then circulat the body..it causes an unhealthy imbalance an leads to many problems..ive taken miralax (my GI told me to take it) & it helped me feel better..prunes do help, but itll make you gassy and maybe feela little uncomfortable..