Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default worst thing that could happen

right so my exams have started and ((touch wood)) things have been going well but yesterday I was in English and my teacher told us the main corridor was blocked because someone had been sick and so I was terrified but handled it well and went for my chemistry exam today and didn't think about it much but I've been playing the waiting game because tomorrow I'm going on a little holiday to a convention to meet the cast of my favourite tv show and I knew I'd get worked up the night before plus I have an exam so I'm sat here panicking that I've caught whatever that person that was sick had and I had loads of carbs before and they don't sit well so I'm really nauseous and I'm just scared that it's a bug and I won't be able to go tomorrow

Default Re: worst thing that could happen

if its blocked off, the incident already happened, you weren't there to witness it and it got cleaned up. Its just your adrenaline pumping and nervous about going away and thinking you'll be sick. you will be okay! They cleaned it up and you're okay!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

thank you I just worry because of the nausea and everytime I try to sleep the nausea gets worse and end up wide awake and scared again

Exam time, prob nervous puke.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Kick emets a....

Yes, what Cynna said. It's also the end of the year so if it's not nervous sick, it's party sick. FOR SURE!!!!!!!!