Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Angry Exposed....again...my best friend's little girl.

I was suppose to go out with my best friend today because I thought she needed my laptop. She just came and got me about an hour ago....when I walked outside to the car our friend was in the front seat and as soon as I sat down they told me she started vomiting out of nowhere. She got on his shirt down his back and she vomited on her leg and clothes. My best friend thinks it was the food but I feel like she caught a bug. She got sick a total of 4 times all together. The SV was going around at her daycare about 3 months ago and I thought it was weird she would get sick after they took all the notices down. The food could've upset her stomach but I think it's a bug. Her daughter is always putting things in her mouth. Our friend that was holding her daughter went and washed his hands but he was cuddling her and touched my phone. He was sitting in the front seat with vomit on his shirt. I pretty much discarded everything touched and she wasn't actively sick when I was around her, she got sick right before I got in the car. I don't think I caught it but I am worried. My best friend said she was fine all day up until the time she picked her up. That is when she lost it. I have washed my hands and everything and put my shirt in the washer.

Default Re: Exposed....again...my best friend's little girl.

I'm so sorry that happened to you! I think you will be just fine, you took all the necessary precautions.