Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please help I'm shaking

Tonight I've has two lots of d*, the second just a little compared to the first.

Three weeks ago I was diagnosed with a sinus infection which cleared up with antibiotics. A week ago, it appeared to come back andI was full of cold. My nose is now clearer but the infection has moved downwards on to my chest and I have a nasty chesty cough, I'm swallowing mucus, and my voice sounds raspy. I have a slight temp at the moment.

I'm worried the d* is the start of a bug. I took a load of vitamins this morning, as well as painkillers... I wonder if that's upset my system too. I'm also due on my p*, and am under huge stress as I've had a recent bereavement, a break up, I'm moving house and I'm changing jobs. I woke up in the night last feeling quite n* but I put that down to constantly swallowing mucus. I've eaten normally this evening, even had some ice cream about half an hour ago.

Please someone alleviate my fears, I am so worried as I've had a bit of pain and warmth in my lower tum as well as the d*. I'm scared to cough even though I need to but I don't want to v* x

Default Re: Please help I'm shaking

It's definitely a mixture of the cold, mucus, painkillers and vitamins. The pain and warmth is normal with d*, it's not a weird thing that means it's a bug. You'll be just fine, just take it easy and eat bland things so your body won't have too much to deal with.

Default Re: Please help I'm shaking

Thank you. I've heard about people saying post nasal drip can cause an upset stomach and the meds you take for it.... I just can never distinguish between that n* and real n*. What's stressing me out is I have the d*, but also the cough is making me gaggy like I could be s* and that scares me